Guest viewing is limited

Bunny Girl (SL) Ikebukuro Bunny Girl - Mediocre but friendly service with Ryō.

littlegigazombie

TAG Member
Reaction score
Soapland Name & Provider Name::
Ikebukuro Bunny Girl Soapland - Ryō (涼)
https://bunny-g.jp/girl407.html
(note the profile on their English website contain less information)

Date of Encounter:
January 2020

Contact Method:
Walk-in

Appointment Length & Costs:
70 min / ¥20,000

Type/Location:
Shop (池袋バニーガール on google map), Ikebukuro station west exit (north side)

Language Notes:
Basic Japanese

Details of the Encounter:

Speedy Front-desk

The clerk was very enthusiastic and quickly confirmed that foreigners are OK even before I finish asking.
He then said that it's ¥20,000 for 70 minutes and that I can only take that course when I asked about a longer session.
He didn't explain any systems or rules, it didn't seem like I could pick a girl, and the whole process was extremely short and quick.
After paying and everything, he inquired where I was from and seemed happy to hear that I am Thai.

Waiting Room and the Girl
I received the queue card and was directed to the waiting area.
Then I overheard the clerk telling the staff which girl to call, I didn't catch the name but the staff said that she wasn't here yet.
After about 5 minutes, I got called out and met Ryō, to which I later realised that the list of available girls on the day was different depending on the English or Japanese website as she was listed only on the Japanese one when I tried to find her link for this review.
She's easily an 8/10, plus 0.5 point for the prominent beauty mark near her chin (erased from the photo).
She has a short and skinny build with a belly that looks like she had way too much food this week in particular. But I didn't mind the extra bit of fat, and she's still very light.

Bunny
Now just to get this out of the way, this store is not for those who's looking for bunny-suit cosplay.
All the "bunny" I got was the girl with an earband that looked more like it belonged to mickey mouse than a rabbit, some "pyon-pyon" (Japanese jumping/hopping gesture) at the beginning and the end of the session, and some playful hopping of the hip on my carrot.

Play
The session contains a shower, mat play, bed-time business, and a massage.
The sexual service was very mediocre (based on my only other experience in the nearby Club Max).
The mat play mostly consists of sliding oppai attacks on both the upper and lower body, front and back.
The bed time started with some light massage before she puts the condom on with her mouth, hand-assisted, followed by a very tight and strong BJ that lasted way too short. This was immediately followed by missionary with a bunny-girl finish.
I don't know how to judge a massage, but the concluding massage felt cute somehow. This lasted until the end of the session. However, it was interlaced with her asking me and poking my brother directly to see if he's still sleeping 3-4 times throughout, so I think you can go for round two.
For some reason, I kept thinking we were running out of time during the bed session so when the prospect occurred to me then, I had tried to not let it develop further.

Disclaimer
I was almost a complete shut-in who fapped 4-6 times per week and went completely soft on my first soapland attempt at Club Max (GFE, more experienced service, and a very very patient girl).
This soapland visit was me trying to redeem myself on a cheaper option first in case of another failure after going no-nut to see if it helps (although it was more of a less-nut), hence I had already accomplished my mission and felt very satisfied after the first round, plus it still took a lot not to go limp. I wasn't looking for multiple rounds nor girls in bunny-suit.
Also the seeming lack of GFE was maybe due to me appearing extremely tensed and quiet almost throughout the whole session from trying to think of moments in doujins that would normally make me hard. But she did open up a bit after she found out that I could speak Japanese more than just single-word answers.

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the provider/agency?:
This review was written freely without a request from the agency/provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
A cheap and mediocre, foreigner-friendly, no-bunny-suit soapland experience, balanced by extremly friendly girl and staff members.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you for your report from Ikebukuro, glad you were able to report on a good experience!

Approved: 2/5/2020

with a bunny-girl finish.

I'm curious, what is a bunny-girl finish?

went completely soft on my first soapland attempt at Club Max

It happens even to the more experienced of us. Happened to me at Club Max once as well.

Also the seeming lack of GFE was maybe due to me appearing extremely tensed and quiet almost throughout the whole session from trying to think of moments in doujins that would normally make me hard.

I've found that at almost all places with the exception of really cold providers who are just running down the clock, if I make some effort early on to get some vibe going it makes the session better. Even just something like noticing or complimenting something about her or even the weather. Try it if you can.

what is a bunny-girl finish
Sorry, that's just a bad pun where I replace cow-girl with bunny-girl courtesy of the name of the establishment.

Yah I noticed both of my sessions improved after we've warmed up to each other a bit even if it's somewhere in the middle of the session.
I am not really a sociable person in the first place so I will have to try extra hard on the talking game and foreplay I guess.

Reactions: TheScientist
20.000 Yen for 70 minutes soapland with a hot looking provider in her early thirties (according to girls profiles late twenties, but i doubt it considering it's P4P) sounds almost too good to be true. At Putit Royal you spend the same on a Milf in her fourties or fifties and 30000 at Darling Harbour for a younger girl (late twenties or thirties).

Maybe, it is just me, but girls look very korean, especially the way the pics are photoshopped remind me of those that you see on websites of kandeli delivery health services. Some japanese reviews claim that girls are often from China. I don't mind where she comes from as long as she is hot and does a good job, but it would explain the low price.

Soapland and bunny cosplay sounds like a nice combination. Price does not hurt either. Perfect after a blue balls session at a sekukyaba in Ikebukuro.