Telephone

Appointment Length & Costs:
65 minutes 24000 yen

Type/Location:
Ikebukuro

Language Notes:
Japanese Only

Details of the Encounter:
So I remembered my first time going to this shop and I decided to man up and hoped for the best.

I called the shop and asked to make a reservation. They asked if i was japanese and said no. They said its ok. (This was on a Saturday) if that helps.

I asked for Nami
https://www.ikebukurojenny.com/profile.php?id=1841

They told me to call an hour before my appointment. I did. When I called, they said that they would ask Nami if foreigners are ok. 30 minutes later, I called again because they asked me to and Tencho said Nami is ok with foreigners. I did say I was an Asian Foreigner.

So I go to the shop at my appointed time. They made me wait 10-15 minutes after my slotted time. And I was able to look at all the girls pictures in the shop. They all looked wonderful.

So tencho came to fetch me and told me to go inside the room.

So lets be honest. the place is not the best. The room is super small that can barely fit you. The same can be said for the showers.

However, the service was just simply wonderful. Nami made me feel at ease. We sat down and she immediately started on the attack She started kissing me before closing the door and let me play with her lingerie before slowly taking it off. She is just simply too beautiful in person. She has amazing DFK technique. She slowly progressing you to deep kissing with a lot of fondling. After a while, we stopped kissing and since we were both naked by this point we decided to shower. (We didn't shower initially because somebody was using it lol)

After the shower she seductively dropped her towel and just came right back on the attack. Kissing, fondling, and let me DATY and she was soooo wet. I also enjoyed the faces she was making while eating her out. She had her tongue out and was making sounds that was making me even hornier.

She jumped at the chance to suck me off. She was amazing at that too. She alternatively kept switching from wet, sloppy blowjobs. Then she would see-throat it and pretend to make choking sounds and leave a trail of spit on my dick. She would then lick my balls up to my dick head and just suck on it for a while. It went on for a while that when I felt like she was getting tired (teeth) I asked her to just sit on my face and asked her to just jerk me off. Even that was amazing. I came and she took off the condom and cleaned me off.

We stayed in bed and I sat up and she climbed on top of me and we kept making out until the timer went off and she said ''its ok'' and then when the second timer went off we stopped and we showered.

It was an amazing time. I know some guys here have been turned away from this but I am just counting my lucky stars that they let me in because the girls are some of the prettiest I have ever seen and the service has always been on point. I think I found my new favorite spot.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:

Thanks for your report, much appreciated!

Approved: 9/15/2020

Is there a 'save' option? Really enjoyed your review. Would love to save it to my 'must visit' places.

Is there a 'save' option?

bookmark.jpg

https://tokyoadultguide.com/account/bookmarks

;)

Reactions: boobmanluvsdaty