Guest viewing is limited

Ikebukuro jenny - はる

HelloMyTwenties

TAG Member
Reaction score
Service and/or Provider's Name:
Ikebukuro jenny - かなめはる (https://www.ikebukurojenny.com/profile.php?id=2334)

Date of Encounter:
September 2020

Contact Method:
Walk in

Appointment Length & Costs:
50 min/18k

Type/Location:
In shop

Language Notes:
All Japanese

Details of the Encounter:
I got tired of the shops nearby, and decided to give Ikebukuro a try, even though it's a bit far from me. Read some reviews here and settled on Jenny. It seemed from the reviews and the site that the quality of girls there is higher than the places in Shibuya I've been to.

I walked into the shop and greeted the tencho. He asked if I was Japanese, to which I replied that I was not but did speak Japanese. He appeared to think for a bit, then pulled out an English menu with one option: 50 min for 18k. He also explained that I would have to use a condom throughout. Disappointing, but I'd come all the way here already. After accepting, I was shown cards for two girls. I picked the one I liked, but was told there would be a 20 min wait, and I would have to pay 2k extra for a 'reservation fee'. I declined and went with the only other option. I was also asked what country I came from (which was later written down on my point card). Looking back at the Japanese menu now, the 50 min course at that time of day is listed at 16k, plus 1k for choosing by picture. I guess the extra 1k is a foreigner tax. Annoying, but not terrible. I wonder if country of origin makes a difference on what service you get..

After about a 5 min wait, I was led down the hall to meet はる. Let's just say, I was pretty disappointed, face-wise. She was young (early 20s), but too skinny and her face just didn't cut it. In her defense, her attitude was good. One of those upbeat, outgoing types. I'll summarize the rest, as it was fairly forgettable. Slim body, decent sized breasts, but sagging. Offered a bit of bbbj service in the shower, but on to capped in the room. In the end I had her finish by hand as cbj has never done it for me. Then another shower, brief chat, then I was out the door, made a point card and headed home.

Final Thoughts:
Not Recommended.

Closing Comments:
Can't really recommend はる looks-wise, but I might try the shop again with a reservation. In hindsight, walk-in was a bad idea. Also need to figure out if condoms are standard here or reserved for first timers/foreigners.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you for your review of Jenny in Ikebukuro!

Approved: 10/6/2020

Disappointing, but I'd come all the way here already.

I can understand how much this sucks, but you were in Ikebukuro, which has tons of foreigner friendly P4P options, that were discussed here on TAG. 生フェラis part of the standard play at most of fuzoku shops, so if I were you, I would have thanked them for the explanation, politely leave the shop, order a coffee at Starbucks and look for better options. Don't spend money on a shop that does not want gaijin or tries to rip us off by charging higher prices or deny basic service.

I think it just isn't worth investing any more time and money into this place when there's clearly a bias against foreigners. I'm sure if you made yourself a regular here they might eventually relax some of the rules but there's better options out there.

Thanks for the review.

Bareback bj is 2000 extra so I've been told.

I can understand how much this sucks, but you were in Ikebukuro, which has tons of foreigner friendly P4P options, that were discussed here on TAG. 生フェラis part of the standard play at most of fuzoku shops, so if I were you, I would have thanked them for the explanation, politely leave the shop, order a coffee at Starbucks and look for better options. Don't spend money on a shop that does not want gaijin or tries to rip us off by charging higher prices or deny basic service.

Agree with you! But all of us in certain point of our lives have committed the same mistake!

Once, being a newbie..... I got into a Soapland that I paid 8,000 yen extra (Gaijin Tax), although I am a Japanese citizen (Japanese parents born abroad) I am fluent but I do have a foreign accent when I speak.

I wasn't allowed to choose the girl (nomination) and when I opened the curtains, certainly she has been the ugliest girl I even f*cked! Crooked teeth, face with pimples, small and saggy boobs, no ass, no hips and her pussy smelled bad!

I paid almost 40,000 yen in total!

Reactions: scrying and Kamui16
Has anyone walked out when negotiating price? I guess Id be afraid they would call the cops...or the yakuza XD

Has anyone walked out when negotiating price? I guess Id be afraid they would call the cops...or the yakuza XD

You are right, you should never do that. Always pay what they ask and say thank you and I am sorry.

It is indeed a common practise to call the cops/yakuza in Japan if your sales negotiations don't go well. While the bigger stores like Yodobashi Camera call the cops the smaller ones like Yamada Denki will call the yakuza.

New Has anyone walked out when negotiating price?

Of course not, that would be rude. I've politely declined the offerings of the shop and bid them good day on plenty of occasions.

I guess Id be afraid they would call the cops...or the yakuza XD

I'm a little more blunt than Mikey. You're a moron. You're talking about licensed facilities in a major city in a civilised country, not a Tijuana back alley brothel.

Video games and anime aren't real life. The average person in Japan will go their entire life without ever knowingly meeting a member of one of the yakuza groups.

Try to imagine you go to a Japanese restaurant, intending to spend your hard earned gaijin-money on some delicious sushi. The owner welcomes you, but tells you right into your face that they will charge you more than his Japanese customers and he will only serve you some leftovers. You would probably think WTF, leave and spend your money on a shop which shows you a little bit more respect.
If you are not happy with the price, conditions or customer care, then say thank you and walk out like an adult without making a big scene. There won't ne any trouble, unless you act like a stupid self-entitled foreigner who thinks Japanese actually care about your hurt feelings and blue balls.

You are right, you should never do that. Always pay what they ask and say thank you and I am sorry.

It is indeed a common practise to call the cops/yakuza in Japan if your sales negotiations don't go well. While the bigger stores like Yodobashi Camera call the cops the smaller ones like Yamada Denki will call the yakuza.
Fuck you Mike!
Woke up hung over and now I’ve got the Fucken Yamada Denki song running thru my mind again and again.

It’s 2nd only to the song they play in the Aeon group “big” supermarkets.

No, but I did walk out of a shop when I saw that the girl did not come close to her photos. They pulled open the curtain, and my immediate reaction was to walk out of the door that was before I passed through the curtain. I had already paid my money, and I know better than to expect exactly what I see in the pictures . . . but that one time was too much to ask.

Sorry to hear the OP did not have a good time at Jenny. This shop has been around a while and I’ve used it off and on over the years. Usually the girls are above average and the service is good. Did have a session with Haru a couple months back. While the service was a little mechanical, I found her friendly and would consider her again. She does speak some English also. I can pass for Japanese so paid normal price and no condom. Only time have had a condom here is when the girl was offering more than what’s on the menu. Not that often unfortunately.