Walk in

Appointment Length & Costs:
15k 80min

Type/Location:
Ikebukuro Oiran

Language Notes:
Basic japanese

Details of the Encounter:
Golden week got some free time so thought I give oppai bar a go. Went to shinjuku wanted to go Oiran there but somehow open the wrong Oiran website and ended up in ikebukuro lol.

Went there and ask if they accept foreigners, they asked me how is my japanese. Told them basic level and he ask isit basic enough to have conversation. Say yes and he let me enter, pay 5k for 40min and went to brush my teeth. After that lead to a small cubicle with bean bag to lye down.

First girl came doesn't remember her name cause not that good. I believe is Fu something. Cute face great body but not much action. Only light kiss and doesn't allow DFK. Hug hug kiss kiss a bit then 20min time out.

Second girl is Ringo, great body, face not as cute as the first one but still cute. A lot of action, chit-chat a bit. Then proceed to DFK and suck oppai. Then she sit on town letting me play with her oppai. Meanwhile she kept rubbing my penis with her underwear on of course, so darn good have to ask her to stop and say "yabai". She continue to tease me a bit by rubbing then proceed to DFK. Rest awhile and her hand keep rubbing my penis. Note all this rubbing is with pants on as its against the rule to take off anything.

After 20min time out and just can't resist her cuteness and how horny she is so extend for another 40min which is 10k yen. More action more rubbing. Basically nonstop, she even strip all her yukata and left only underwear. Told her "kawaii pantsu na" and she grab my hand to put on her butt saying it's ok to touch. Continue with more nonstop action for 40min and time out.

Sent me out while holding my hand and give me a light kiss before leaving the shop. Then here I am standing outside the shop writing this.

Edit: cross check the website, the first girl name is Fumie

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
Nice place, gaijin friendly. Definitely will come again but next time wanna try the one in Shinjuku since there are some hot girl pictures there. Now I'm off to janjan to release the accumulated load.

Last edited:
Awesome report. I also passed by Oiran Ikebukuro on my way back to my hotel after visiting Oiran Shinjuku. I didn't notice it before and I was surprised to find one closer to where I was staying. I wanted to try it out while I was there but ended up in cutie bomb Ikebukuro which I'll write a report about later.

Awesome report. I also passed by Oiran Ikebukuro on my way back to my hotel after visiting Oiran Shinjuku. I didn't notice it before and I was surprised to find one closer to where I was staying. I wanted to try it out while I was there but ended up in cutie bomb Ikebukuro which I'll write a report about later.
I wanted to try smart or marya which the girls dress in school uniform(I have fetish for jk) but too bad they only open after 5/6 in the afternoon which I will be busy. Mayb next time.

Looking forward to your reviews when you try those other shops. I was also surprised that Oiran opens a 10. Maybe that have a morning combo, tits and coffee to perk you up!

Looking forward to your reviews when you try those other shops. I was also surprised that Oiran opens a 10. Maybe that have a morning combo, tits and coffee to perk you up!
Won't be so fast, maybe next month already as I just bought a new camera and am now broke like hell lol. Never imagined I would spend 15k in a sekukyaba. I thought I would spend roughly 6k for 40min and off I go.

Beside I just realized it could b cheaper if I left and come again in 30min or so instead of extending another 40min for 10k.

Reactions: AliceInWonderland
Thanks for the review. I find these places interesting from a concept point of view, but I can't justify the rates when I can get a soap session for the same-ish money.
What camera did you buy btw?
i trade in my canon 6D and 24-70 f2.8l usm for sony a7 and zeiss 55mm 1.8. going to try mirrorless camera.
never try a soap session before as i found them really expensive.