Guest viewing is limited

I'm sooooo fucking jaded

I'm not far from 48, and tbh, the last time I talked with a 20yr old girl I felt the maturity difference, sure she was cute, but at te same time I need to feel I am in the same mental space they are. Go for someone a little older, mid to late 20s may be a better option.

Even during the tail end of my years in Japan, when I was about 28, and some new 22yo eikaiwa grunts would show up at my regular bar and get chatty with us "old timers" and veterans of that rat race, I could feel a distinct disconnect with them. Same thing when I was in my early 30s and running an office full of 23yo college graduates and 20yo interns. The subject matter, the substance, the flavor of conversation--there was a definite gap in something, call it maturity level or whatever, but I found it very difficult to engage with them. It could've been that they were new to the game and their level of naivete and ignorance was just a bit too cute for my tastes.

It's like the gym I frequent, which is very family-friendly and everyone knows everyone else and in the afternoons there are dozens of kids (and by that, I mean late teens to early 20s) working out. There are a couple of young girls that hit the gym around the same time I do that I occasionally make small talk with--nice looking girls, probably late teens, college kids, nice legs and asses in their yoga pants or tight spandex shorts. I'll watch them squatting or doing dead lifts and appreciate their young bodies but the second they open their mouths it's just a complete deal killer. I can't even imagine having to lie with them in bed and listen to the retarded nonsense they babble on about.

Their moms, however...I would do things blasphemous and unholy with them, if only their husbands, the other gym regulars and my colleagues would never find out about it.