Guest viewing is limited

Immersion 2020: The craziest experience offered in Japan (or the world)

Sinapse

On the streets
Reaction score
IMMERSION IS HERE

This is THE game EVENT of the year that brings all the game knowledge together in one place. Designed to be only for those who are really serious about improving their game. Immersion goes deeper than the bootcamp, and takes place over the entire month of July.

If you’re not serious about improving, this isn’t for you.

The coaches are:
Myself (Sinapse)
Dorian Gray (link to his podcast: https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/3-dorian-gray/id1456628205?i=1000432211033 )
Summerflower (link to his interview: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YaakiUCgHco&t=59s )
With guest coaches (The Boy Named Crow and one more secret instructor) joining for special topics as well.

We train you on street approach to line close and to SNL.
We train you on text messaging and setting up the next meet.
We train you on group dynamics, isolation, and escalation.
We train you on how to start and join in on group sex or passing the baton for trains.
We train you on how to put out fires in terms of girls causing issues and dealing with objections.
And we also spend time on inner game and girl psychology.

The structure generally follows as such:

2 weekdays (4 hrs each day) and 1 weekend day (5 hours) of street practice. You go out with the instructors, watch them, game with them, pull with them, and get tons of feedback and direct instruction to instantly tweak and improve your game.

First 2 Wednesday’s: Film review. We watch infield footage from each of the instructors and break down exactly what they are doing that separates the decent from the excellent when it comes to cold approach. You will see in-depth examples of best game in Japan first hand, and we will show you how to replicate it to maximum effect yourself.
Every Sunday: Seminar (4-6hrs depending on topic)
The seminars go over the most important topics you need to apply for game. This is "class" time and we will break everything down for you in its most effective and powerful form. Seminar topics are as follows:
1st week: Approaching and Pulling from Street
2nd week: Text messaging and Having successful Dates
3rd week: Frame control, Escalation, Parties, and Group Sex
4th week: Fashion, Culture, and Japanese - hooking more powerfully than ever

qMle2Y7.jpg

So putting it all together, one week sample schedule looks like this:

Monday night: street game from 7-11pm with instructors
Wednesday night: film review from 7-10pm
Thursday night: street game from 7-11pm with instructors
Saturday (May also be on Friday night): 4-9pm Game with instructors (street, stores, bars, etc)
Sunday: Seminar 12pm-6pm
Optional street game after seminar
That means every week you get:

-13 hours of gaming, pulling, and getting coaching with the instructors
-3 hours of film review (first 2 weeks only, remaining 2 weeks will be replaced with street game)
4-6hrs of seminar learning

In addition, we will have a club night as well as bar game practice.

VtwXYyG.jpg

During the whole month you will have a FREE PULL LOCATION where you can bring girls and not only that, it’s easy, close, and AWESOME (Peak Civilization , and one other separate apartment right in the heart of Shibuya). Simply put if you follow our directions and hit it hard you will pull girls - we’ve done everything possible to make it as easy for you as possible while still preparing for you to be able to handle the harder situations.

On top of ALL that, you will have access to Peak Civilization parties within over abundance of girls where a LOT of sex happens and we will help you hook up at these parties.

Over the month you will total:
58 hours of gaming and getting coached up by instructors (in reality it will be more than this even) on the streets and bars
1 club night (~5 hours in the club)
6 hours of film review "hotseat " of all 3 instructors
~20 hours of seminar time covering the most crucial topics of game
3-4 house parties at the Peak Civilization house.

cVaDDxo.jpg

The admission fee is 30万, and this is only available to people who have had coaching from myself or DG previously. If you feel you should be an exception to this rule, reply to this email explaining why.

If you want to join only the seminars and film review sessions, we will have an option for this as well. Email me for this.

The pictures in this email are from the past couple of weeks, and this is the lifestyle you are signing up for by joining Immersion. Don't get me wrong, there WILL be lots of time spent on the streets applying nanpa techniques.
zFzqYTz.jpg

To get more info, reply to this email.

Seats are limited, we currently have filled 3/6 of the regular seats. There is 1 more VIP seat left. If you want an even crazier experience and to actually LIVE in the house, mention that to me and I'll detail how that works.

Eswn3nT.jpg

Send me a PM to get more info!!!