In a month I'll be gone

RightOn6975

A Dark Knight
Reaction score
I do not know how many of these I have done; I think mainly it's because I keep getting the green weenie from my job (having your job and or bosses fuck you over in some way, @Frenchy clarification), which ends up having me well stay longer.

That being said, I can honestly say that I am leaving for good, some of you are probably happy that I will be leaving, some not so much. Either way, I will miss you guys, the exception of a few. However, I forged some good relationships, still want to pick the brain of @TAG Manager for career advice and whatnot, improve upon my language skills as well.

Unlike last time what I can say is that there is a possibility, movements and all permitting, I might be back in Tokyo, never know to hang out with you all again or meet for the first time. If you are ever in SoCal let me know, I will try to be active as much as possible in the forums, as well, they remind me of my techtv/g4techtv/g4tv days.

PM me if you want, I will try to respond the best I can. Anyways, unlike Star Wars, this saga is complete. Love you guys, and to sound cheesy, "May your cocks stay ever hard, and whatever it is for females." Not to many females on the forums, and not trying to be a dick.

I swear this is the last one, but forgive me again, Job kinda dictated where I was going and when.

I do not know how many of these I have done; I think mainly it's because I keep getting the green weenie from my job (having your job and or bosses fuck you over in some way, @Frenchy clarification), which ends up having me well stay longer.

That being said, I can honestly say that I am leaving for good, some of you are probably happy that I will be leaving, some not so much. Either way, I will miss you guys, the exception of a few. However, I forged some good relationships, still want to pick the brain of @TAG Manager for career advice and whatnot, improve upon my language skills as well.

Unlike last time what I can say is that there is a possibility, movements and all permitting, I might be back in Tokyo, never know to hang out with you all again or meet for the first time. If you are ever in SoCal let me know, I will try to be active as much as possible in the forums, as well, they remind me of my techtv/g4techtv/g4tv days.

PM me if you want, I will try to respond the best I can. Anyways, unlike Star Wars, this saga is complete. Love you guys, and to sound cheesy, "May your cocks stay ever hard, and whatever it is for females." Not to many females on the forums, and not trying to be a dick.

I swear this is the last one, but forgive me again, Job kinda dictated where I was going and when.

Err... not sure what you want me or you to clarify but anyway, have a great trip back to your homeland.
If the Commander In Chief orders some stupid shit like invading Mexico or nuking Japan again, feel free to defect :D

Reactions: Yuriko
Err... not sure what you want me or you to clarify but anyway, have a great trip back to your homeland.
If the Commander In Chief orders some stupid shit like invading Mexico or nuking Japan again, feel free to defect :D

I am just going to say this, and I am no fan of 45, the fact that Russia feels that they can exploit what he is doing especially with our allies is (redacted). However, there are a few things that he has done that make me say good on him, not to mention bring up valid points. However, the source is well...not something to go home to mom about.

Reactions: Frenchy
You’ll be missed, mate.

Drop a line if you want to have a beer in Tokyo before you ship out. :)

Reactions: RightOn6975

I'm new here but...mind if I ask what it is you do, and where? I'm assuming you're military and stationed in Japan?

I only ask because at 22 years old, just out of college in a shithole economy with not many good jobs on the west coast, I decided to abandon the corpse-white, overweight hippy nastiness of the Pacific Northwest female and head for greener and leaner pastures. I was itching for an overseas adventure and my only objective was to tap as much foreign ass as humanly possible before allowing marriage to ruin my life. I had narrowed my options down to two choices: One, pursue a job in Japan, which several of my friends had done, or two, go for a commission in some branch of the military and hump my fucking brains out all over the planet.

I was leaning toward the USAF OTS, as I thought it might set me up with the best skill set with the least chance of getting killed by an IED, but have multiple retired army O-6's in my family who wanted me at Army OCS and I was a violent young shit, secretly (or not so secretly) harboring a burning desire to blow not just loads, but blow up shithole towns and cities on different continents during GW's coming-soon world tour. And let's be honest...I was too much of a fucking pussy for the marine corps.

In the end, the Japan gig came through before I could waltz into the recruiter's office, my dreams of an overseas adventure came true and while I didn't get to blow up mosques or Saddam's palace, I did get to blow my load in the fashionably-styled hairjobs of wishful bimbos from Sapporo to Sasebo, young and old, pretty and far from it, nearly drink myself to death several times and I've committed acts so magnificently lewd that even Alzheimer's won't be able to erase those memories.

But once in a while, it does occur to me...if I had gone the military route, in just a few years I could retire as an O-5 with full pension and benefits for life, which could afford me a very comfortable existence somewhere like the P.I., where I could live out the rest of my days smoking Cuban cigars, sipping on fine wines and having three or four pretty little 19yo things move in with me, feed me, bathe me, fan me, tickle my nuts and--when the fancy (and sildenafil) strikes me, grab their ankles and get my heart rate up for a few minutes before collapsing back into my custom-made throne where I re-light my cigar and then regale the girls for the fifty-third time with the same tale of the time I dropped a 500-pound bomb on a hut full of ISIS members' wives and children and laughed all the way back to the airstrip, and the poor girls have to again pretend to be amazed and tell me how brave and patriotic I am.

Maybe in my next life.

I'm new here but...mind if I ask what it is you do, and where? I'm assuming you're military and stationed in Japan?

I only ask because at 22 years old, just out of college in a shithole economy with not many good jobs on the west coast, I decided to abandon the corpse-white, overweight hippy nastiness of the Pacific Northwest female and head for greener and leaner pastures. I was itching for an overseas adventure and my only objective was to tap as much foreign ass as humanly possible before allowing marriage to ruin my life. I had narrowed my options down to two choices: One, pursue a job in Japan, which several of my friends had done, or two, go for a commission in some branch of the military and hump my fucking brains out all over the planet.

I was leaning toward the USAF OTS, as I thought it might set me up with the best skill set with the least chance of getting killed by an IED, but have multiple retired army O-6's in my family who wanted me at Army OCS and I was a violent young shit, secretly (or not so secretly) harboring a burning desire to blow not just loads, but blow up shithole towns and cities on different continents during GW's coming-soon world tour. And let's be honest...I was too much of a fucking pussy for the marine corps.

In the end, the Japan gig came through before I could waltz into the recruiter's office, my dreams of an overseas adventure came true and while I didn't get to blow up mosques or Saddam's palace, I did get to blow my load in the fashionably-styled hairjobs of wishful bimbos from Sapporo to Sasebo, young and old, pretty and far from it, nearly drink myself to death several times and I've committed acts so magnificently lewd that even Alzheimer's won't be able to erase those memories.

But once in a while, it does occur to me...if I had gone the military route, in just a few years I could retire as an O-5 with full pension and benefits for life, which could afford me a very comfortable existence somewhere like the P.I., where I could live out the rest of my days smoking Cuban cigars, sipping on fine wines and having three or four pretty little 19yo things move in with me, feed me, bathe me, fan me, tickle my nuts and--when the fancy (and sildenafil) strikes me, grab their ankles and get my heart rate up for a few minutes before collapsing back into my custom-made throne where I re-light my cigar and then regale the girls for the fifty-third time with the same tale of the time I dropped a 500-pound bomb on a hut full of ISIS members' wives and children and laughed all the way back to the airstrip, and the poor girls have to again pretend to be amazed and tell me how brave and patriotic I am.

Maybe in my next life.
Wow, man, that was very Hunter Thompsonesque.

Maybe in my next life.

So now we know what are the real motivations to join the army: sex and money. It’s like a big rock n’roll band :D

So now we know what are the real motivations to join the army: sex and money. It’s like a big rock n’roll band :D

You mean there was someone that didn't know it already? Oh, I forgot you make the foreigner's do the dirty job in your country and that your military attire is not camouflage but a white flag! :D

You mean there was someone that didn't know it already? Oh, I forgot you make the foreigner's do the dirty job in your country and that your military attire is not camouflage but a white flag! :D
At least I’m not afraid of telling what my country is ;)

Reactions: MikeH and Sudsy
Wow, man, that was very Hunter Thompsonesque.

You know, I think each and every one of us has probably had an alcohol (or drug) fueled experience reminiscent of Fear and Loathing.

I recall a night perhaps ten years ago, when I'd gone on a vacation drinking binge that started around noon and at about 1am I found myself staggering around Tennoji Station in Osaka. For those familiar with the town, that's a ten minute walk away from Tobita Shinchi, but a pretty young thing I did NOT get that night. Somehow, I ended up sitting on the curb near Tennoji Zoo, drinking cheap red wine out of a paper bag and generally just chilling with the homeless and vagrant population that seems to gather there at night. And then somehow, I ended up meeting a bizarre, overweight middle-aged Japanese woman who I believe was probably mentally unstable and I guess we ended up hitting it off?

Anyhow, from what I recall, she basically offered to screw me for free if I paid for the love hotel (sounded like a good deal at the time) so fast forward an hour or so and I find myself on top of this disgusting whale, trying unsuccessfully at insertion--either I was too drunk and poking the wrong hole or that gray clam (she actually had gray pubes) had been closed for so many years it no longer permitted entry--and upon looking up I also realized I'd booked a room in a red and green Christmas-themed love hotel and the walls were covered with probably forty or fifty different images of Santa Claus and even had fake gift boxes and elf statues and a fake xmas tree.

I seriously thought I'd been dosed with fucking LSD.

Anyhow, I look down and realize what I've been unsuccessfully trying to stick my cock in, reality dawns on me and I shudder and hop off, but I've still got a hard-on and blue balls is an evil mistress, so I pull off the condom and tell the hag to just jerk me off. I quickly realize, however, that I'd consumed so much alcohol that I was now well into that diabolical zone where busting will be next to impossible. Stunned, bewildered, but also disappointed and getting angry at myself, I hastily put on my clothes and run out of the room and back into the cold December night air. I think I ended up walking back to the Shin-Imamiya area where I sat on a wall along the JR line and drank a few Asahi tall boys while staring at the moon, wondering if what had just happened really happened. At some point I had to take a leak, and while I was pissing on a nearby wall, one of the ugliest transvestites I'd ever seen walked up and, while it watched me urinating, we had a very friendly conversation about the weather.

Then I walked to Nakau, had an oyako donburi and kake udon combo and went back to my room to pass out.

You know, I think each and every one of us has probably had an alcohol (or drug) fueled experience reminiscent of Fear and Loathing.

I recall a night perhaps ten years ago, when I'd gone on a vacation drinking binge that started around noon and at about 1am I found myself staggering around Tennoji Station in Osaka. For those familiar with the town, that's a ten minute walk away from Tobita Shinchi, but a pretty young thing I did NOT get that night. Somehow, I ended up sitting on the curb near Tennoji Zoo, drinking cheap red wine out of a paper bag and generally just chilling with the homeless and vagrant population that seems to gather there at night. And then somehow, I ended up meeting a bizarre, overweight middle-aged Japanese woman who I believe was probably mentally unstable and I guess we ended up hitting it off?

Anyhow, from what I recall, she basically offered to screw me for free if I paid for the love hotel (sounded like a good deal at the time) so fast forward an hour or so and I find myself on top of this disgusting whale, trying unsuccessfully at insertion--either I was too drunk and poking the wrong hole or that gray clam (she actually had gray pubes) had been closed for so many years it no longer permitted entry--and upon looking up I also realized I'd booked a room in a red and green Christmas-themed love hotel and the walls were covered with probably forty or fifty different images of Santa Claus and even had fake gift boxes and elf statues and a fake xmas tree.

Anyhow, I look down and realize what I've been unsuccessfully trying to stick my cock in, reality dawns on me and I shudder and hop off, but I've still got a hard-on and blue balls is an evil mistress, so I pull off the condom and tell the hag to just jerk me off. I quickly realize, however, that I'd consumed so much alcohol that I was now well into that diabolical zone where busting will be next to impossible. Stunned, bewildered, but also disappointed and getting angry at myself, I hastily put on my clothes and run out of the room and back into the cold December night air. I think I ended up walking back to the Shin-Imamiya area where I sat on a wall along the JR line and drank a few Asahi tall boys while staring at the moon, wondering if what had just happened really happened. At some point I had to take a leak, and while I was pissing on a nearby wall, one of the ugliest transvestites I'd ever seen walked up and, while it watched me urinating, we had a very friendly conversation about the weather.

Then I walked to Nakau, had an oyako donburi and kake udon combo and went back to my room to pass out.

That’s a great review! Hey at least she was gaijin-friendly and FS was authorized (even if it did not happen) , all at an amazing price. Hat off to you man!

I shou
That’s a great review! Hey at least she was gaijin-friendly and FS was authorized (even if it did not happen) , all at an amazing price. Hat off to you man!

I should add, I was also wearing a black beanie with gold RB aviators, a tight GAP pocket tee tucked into faded Levi's 501s with big buckle belt, a brown GAP corduroy jacket with fake fleece collar and authentic Texas-made brown cowboy boots. At the time I thought I looked pretty cool and had that James Dean thing going, but in retrospect, I probably looked like a retarded Chinese extra from the set of Brokeback Mountain.

At least the old hag was obviously into it.

Best of luck to you, whether you stay home or go back to Japan!

Reactions: TokyoJoeblow

Come on back if you get the chance!

while I was pissing on a nearby wall, one of the ugliest transvestites I'd ever seen walked up and, while it watched me urinating, we had a very friendly conversation about the weather.

Happens to us all, happens all over the world.

We all like to enjoy a good France Surrenders joke but in 2019 for the first time since Napoleon started drafting peasants, right now France actually has more deployable forces than Germany since the entire german air force is currently grounded, most of their navy isnt sea worthy and most troops dont have the supplies or ammunition to be deployable. The old prussian masters of war must be spinning in their graves right now.

We all like to enjoy a good France Surrenders joke but in 2019 for the first time since Napoleon started drafting peasants, right now France actually has more deployable forces than Germany since the entire german air force is currently grounded, most of their navy isnt sea worthy and most troops dont have the supplies or ammunition to be deployable. The old prussian masters of war must be spinning in their graves right now.
Germany should have two year mandatory military/civic service like Korea, Singapore and Norway for all people between 19 and 21 and for all new immigrants under 30. It is a great way to unify a fragmented populace (eat, sleep, work and drink together) and as long as they are deployed on peace keeping (and not useless war making) missions.....Then the large and largely pacific and pacifist Buta will be A OK with it. We need-well educated soft diplomats in uniform deployed here and there in the troubled spots.

Reactions: Sudsy
Germany should have two year mandatory military/civic service like Korea, Singapore and Norway for all people between 19 and 21 and for all new immigrants under 30. It is a great way to unify a fragmented populace (eat, sleep, work and drink together) and as long as they are deployed on peace keeping (and not useless war making) missions.....Then the large and largely pacific and pacifist Buta will be A OK with it. We need-well educated soft diplomats in uniform deployed here and there in the troubled spots.
The cynic in me is fairly sure that the German government would design some form of civic service program equivalent to underwater basket weaving. Again oddly enough what you describe in terms of soft power is something that France already does and does well especially in Africa.

Reactions: warubuta
The cynic in me is fairly sure that the German government would design some form of civic service program equivalent to underwater basket weaving. Again oddly enough what you describe in terms of soft power is something that France already does and does well especially in Africa.
Probably. I just think they need to turn one of their biggest problems: uncontrolled influx of foreigners, into a strength: a newly unified and motivated workforce. Agree that France is doing it already. They have a great historical example with the Foreign Legion.

Probably. I just think they need to turn one of their biggest problems: uncontrolled influx of foreigners, into a strength: a newly unified and motivated workforce. Agree that France is doing it already. They have a great historical example with the Foreign Legion.
Not just the Foreign Legion but former central African colonies where people immigrated to France and IIRC military service was a path to citizenship at least according to some soldiers I talked to there. Lets just say that I could not find any evidence of the same from French north African colonies...

As for Germany, well, its recent immigrant population doesn't seem to have a whole lot of interest in becoming German and its not as if former German colonies have much love for their former masters either...

Not just the Foreign Legion but former central African colonies where people immigrated to France and IIRC military service was a path to citizenship at least according to some soldiers I talked to there. Lets just say that I could not find any evidence of the same from French north African colonies...

As for Germany, well, its recent immigrant population doesn't seem to have a whole lot of interest in becoming German and its not as if former German colonies have much love for their former masters either...

Former German colonies ? That would be Namibia, parts of Tanzania and Cameroon if I remember well and... that’s about it. Not a lot to worry about in any case.

That was quite the story. I guess it is my turn to share. Your situation with the tranny reminded me of when I went to Thailand on vacation about 6 years ago. I was out doing nampa on Thai women (not the ladyboys) but the problem was there were clubs and bars with ladyboys across the street from the area where I was approaching women. I remember one kept hollering at me and he was aggressive too. He kept saying things like" Hey! Boy! Hey, cute, sexy white boy! Come over here! He actually crossed the street and tried grabbing me and I literally had to run away. It was both terrifying and hilarious at the same time. I was laughing, he was laughing, I was running, he was chasing me. Good times.

I did end up hooking up with an actual Thai woman, that was born a Thai woman later that day after doing nampa in another part of town lol.

I just thank God that ladyboy didn't approach me while I was pissing. :eek:

Reactions: Keihan Chikan
Ah, German military service. The first time a woman touched my balls... during the medical examination :confused:.

That was quite the story. I guess it is my turn to share. Your situation with the tranny reminded me of when I went to Thailand on vacation about 6 years ago. I was out doing nampa on Thai women (not the ladyboys) but the problem was there were clubs and bars with ladyboys across the street from the area where I was approaching women. I remember one kept hollering at me and he was aggressive too. He kept saying things like" Hey! Boy! Hey, cute, sexy white boy! Come over here! He actually crossed the street and tried grabbing me and I literally had to run away. It was both terrifying and hilarious at the same time. I was laughing, he was laughing, I was running, he was chasing me. Good times.

I did end up hooking up with an actual Thai woman, that was born a Thai woman later that day after doing nampa in another part of town lol.

I just thank God that ladyboy didn't approach me while I was pissing. :eek:

I don't know, I've seen some of the pictures of those ladyboys and were one of them to approach me while I was pissing on a wall--particularly after a six or seven beers--I might've ended up keeping my dick out for a spell.

Reminds me of one of my all-time favorite movie scenes from The Hangover II: "It's not called Bang-CUNT, baby!"

This is the one that has always struck fear into my virgin asshole, and the reason I've never visited Thailand yet.

hqdefault.jpg

Reactions: TokyoJoeblow