TAG

Appointment Length & Costs:
1 hour, 10k + LH 5k + tip

Type/Location:
Uguisudani

Language Notes:
English

Details of the Encounter:
It's been almost a month since I saw Yuriko. I work 24/7 and I'm not very good at taking time off, especially when it comes to writing about encounters in my life. Well here goes :)

I had just finished a couple of meetings in Shinjuku and had the rest of the afternoon off. That week was really busy and I had been really stressed. So I messaged Yuriko here on TAG and she replied just moments later that she was available. We agreed to meet in Uguisudani. I arrived 30 minutes early and took a short walk around the area. After a couple of minutes I went into a Lawson store to buy some water since it was very hot that day. When I grabbed into my pocket for some change I felt something missing. I just realized that I had left my credit card at home and was short on cash. Jesus fucking christ. How stupid can you get. Well 10 minutes left until Yuriko arrives so I grabbed my phone and called a business partner of mine who was in the same area. He was sitting in a cafe waiting to meet me later and luckily he had some cash on him. So I told him I needed 20k really quick and he smiled and asked me for what. I was so stressed at the time so I just said I'm getting my dick sucked in 2 minutes so hurry up. Lesson learned...

I made it back to our meeting spot just in time and seconds later Yuriko shows up. She was really cute and had a really nice outfit. We started to walk towards the area with the love hotels and went into the first one we saw. We had to sit down and wait for just a moment because the room wasn't ready. The clerk first said we had to wait for 20 minutes but it took like 2 minutes. So we went into an elevator and started doing some light kissing before arriving at our floor. She has really nice lips. Entering the room I was suprised it was actually quite nice. Not much of a love hotel guy but my apartment was at that time under renovation so I had no choice.

We started undressing and I asked her if she wanted to take shower with me and she happily said yes. During the shower we continued to do some light kissing. She invited my to touch her ass and tits which I happily did of course. I really liked her body. She also played with my dick for awhile and soaping each other before leaving the shower. I really appreciate shower play.

I jumped in bed and waited for her to dry off. When she came to the bed we continued with the light kissing again and she started to jerk me off gently. She mounted my, with her panties on, and pressed her tits into my mouth. I did some licking and sucking on them while she was jerking my off. At that time I got really hard and she went downtown without hesitation. Man she sucked my off just perfectly. I really liked the way she worked on my dick, not to gentle but not too rough either. I came at half time and the orgasm was heavy. Felt dizzy afterwards, in a good way though. I told Yuriko to lie next to so we could cuddle and talk. I'm quite the talker, sometimes too much. She asked me if I wanted to go again but I said I'm fine. She did some massage on me and eventually went for dick again even though I said no. I didn't resist. Great job once again and another awesome orgasm for me. She really knows how to recieve a load in her mouth that's for sure.

After that we started to clean off and got dressed. We went to the station and parted ways after a nice hug. All stress was gone after that and when I met with my business partner he could tell I had a good time.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended.

Closing Comments:
Really glad I contacted Yuriko. Thanks for taking care of me and relieving me off my stress. If you haven't met her yet go for it. About the tip, she did not encouraged it was all me. If I had more money on me I would gladly given her more. Worth every penny!

Service and/or Provider's Name:
Yuriko

Date of Encounter:
May 2017

Contact Method:
TAG

Appointment Length & Costs:
1 hour, 10k + LH 5k + tip

Type/Location:
Uguisudani

Language Notes:
English

Details of the Encounter:
It's been almost a month since I saw Yuriko. I work 24/7 and I'm not very good at taking time off, especially when it comes to writing about encounters in my life. Well here goes :)

I had just finished a couple of meetings in Shinjuku and had the rest of the afternoon off. That week was really busy and I had been really stressed. So I messaged Yuriko here on TAG and she replied just moments later that she was available. We agreed to meet in Uguisudani. I arrived 30 minutes early and took a short walk around the area. After a couple of minutes I went into a Lawson store to buy some water since it was very hot that day. When I grabbed into my pocket for some change I felt something missing. I just realized that I had left my credit card at home and was short on cash. Jesus fucking christ. How stupid can you get. Well 10 minutes left until Yuriko arrives so I grabbed my phone and called a business partner of mine who was in the same area. He was sitting in a cafe waiting to meet me later and luckily he had some cash on him. So I told him I needed 20k really quick and he smiled and asked me for what. I was so stressed at the time so I just said I'm getting my dick sucked in 2 minutes so hurry up. Lesson learned...

I made it back to our meeting spot just in time and seconds later Yuriko shows up. She was really cute and had a really nice outfit. We started to walk towards the area with the love hotels and went into the first one we saw. We had to sit down and wait for just a moment because the room wasn't ready. The clerk first said we had to wait for 20 minutes but it took like 2 minutes. So we went into an elevator and started doing some light kissing before arriving at our floor. She has really nice lips. Entering the room I was suprised it was actually quite nice. Not much of a love hotel guy but my apartment was at that time under renovation so I had no choice.

We started undressing and I asked her if she wanted to take shower with me and she happily said yes. During the shower we continued to do some light kissing. She invited my to touch her ass and tits which I happily did of course. I really liked her body. She also played with my dick for awhile and soaping each other before leaving the shower. I really appreciate shower play.

I jumped in bed and waited for her to dry off. When she came to the bed we continued with the light kissing again and she started to jerk me off gently. She mounted my, with her panties on, and pressed her tits into my mouth. I did some licking and sucking on them while she was jerking my off. At that time I got really hard and she went downtown without hesitation. Man she sucked my off just perfectly. I really liked the way she worked on my dick, not to gentle but not too rough either. I came at half time and the orgasm was heavy. Felt dizzy afterwards, in a good way though. I told Yuriko to lie next to so we could cuddle and talk. I'm quite the talker, sometimes too much. She asked me if I wanted to go again but I said I'm fine. She did some massage on me and eventually went for dick again even though I said no. I didn't resist. Great job once again and another awesome orgasm for me. She really knows how to recieve a load in her mouth that's for sure.

After that we started to clean off and got dressed. We went to the station and parted ways after a nice hug. All stress was gone after that and when I met with my business partner he could tell I had a good time.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended.

Closing Comments:
Really glad I contacted Yuriko. Thanks for taking care of me and relieving me off my stress. If you haven't met her yet go for it. About the tip, she did not encouraged it was all me. If I had more money on me I would gladly given her more. Worth every penny!

Thank you for your sweet review! Sorry for my late comment, due to being busy at the office.
How time flies! You sent me an inquiry maybe in Feb? earlier this month and we were able to meet last month? I'm glad our schedule worked and you manged 2 pops, and bit of bliss, out of your busy moment in Tokyo! Please take care, and whenever you need some release, please imagine of our good fun time!!! (о´∀`о)

Thank you once again for taking time to create this Strengen!! Your detailed review, certainly increased the traffic for inquiry and getting my weekend busy with appoiontments! Very grateful.
Take care,
Yuriko