Guest viewing is limited

Okinawa Area Inaka Review - Naha (okinawa)

Kegger

TAG Member
Reaction score
Service and/or Provider's Name:
Imekurajo - Rei

Date of Encounter:
Mid May 2016

Contact Method:
Tout

Appointment Length & Costs:
100 min 29,000yen

Type/Location:
Sopaland

Language Notes:
All Japanese - Some Japanese is required

Details of the Encounter:
I know you can hardly call Naha Inaka, but it is way smaller and far flung from Tokyo.

Website
Rei doesn't seem to be listed on the website.

Had an overnight in Naha last weekend. Gotta say, Naha rocks!!

Wandered up and down Kokusai dori looking for a bar to watch some sport. Couldn't find one so stopped in at Helios which is a micro brew pub. Great start.
Staff there reckoned the best dining was in the Komichi area a couple of blocks over, while the best adult nightlife was in Matsuyama, which is a bit further over from there again.

Had a great dinner at an Izakaiya in Komichi, then the guy there pointed us in the direction of Matsuyama. Walked around Matsuyama and was not feeling any joy from the touts, then a dude comes up to us and asks if we'd like to meet J girls.

He started at 16,000yen for 50 min, so we said OK, but we wanted to drink some. So he says "come with me", and walk around the corner, and he asks us to get into his car. We weighed up the safety of this and felt that as we were big boys it prob wasn't going to be a problem.

We drive for about 4-5 min and he stops outside a conbini and runs in. We're like "WTF", but he comes back out with 2 tall boy Orion beers (on the house). Drive another 200m and get to the soapy.

Shown 5 photos (all with faces faded out), upgraded to 100min for 29,000 and then chose a girl each. Waited for about 10min. Then straight into the room.

Rei was wearing a nurses smock and was cute as a button. She was late 20s /early 30s. Nice bust.

So gear off, good shower action, then into the bath. After being denied mat play in Yoshiwara, I asked if it was OK. She gave a big smile and said of course.

Out onto the mat which was nothing too special, got capped and stayed on the mat until I popped.

She cleaned me up and I went to the bed to lie down. She asked if I wanted another round, but I was exhausted from a week diving in Ishigaki and then drinking beforehand, so she offered a massage. We chatted a bit as she gave me a great massage. She used to be a pro masseur so was very good.

All in all a great intel finding mission

Final Thoughts:
Recommended.

Closing Comments:
1. I wouldn't have got into the car with the dude if I had been on my own.
2. Some Japanese is required, but the staff were very friendly.
3. Like lots of things in Okinawa, this place is prob off limits to US service personnel.
4. Rei, like everyone else in Naha gave great info on where to go next. In her case she told us to go to the penguin bar, which was small but full of attractive young women.

From what we we told, Matsuyama is the main red light area in Naha, but the address given on the name card i received said Tsuji.

Last edited:
Thanks for this great piece of info and a nice write up as well.

It's really nice to be getting some good intel from other spots around Japan, your efforts are appreciated good sir.

Reactions: AliceInWonderland
It's great that you are posting reviews from far and wide.

Thanks for sharing!

Reactions: MossBoss