Incall Service

jay4

TAG Member
Reaction score
Any recommendations for a reliable incall service in the Tokyo area?

This is not a review. Please post in the correct location in the future. Thanks.

As to incall, it depends on what you are looking for and your Japanese language ability. The vast majority of places are delivery health, where you meet the girl at a love hotel. For non-Japanese speakers, Asian Mystique is pretty much the gold standard in terms of reliability.

sorry and thanks.

What I wanted to know if someone is offering incall service is it safe to go there (or should I worry about various dangers of going to a private unknown place). Is there someone who went for a incall service around tokyo (if yes I would like to know his experience briefly). Sometime I have also seen non-J girls offering incalls, who are listed as independent....what about them?

sorry and thanks.

What I wanted to know if someone is offering incall service is it safe to go there (or should I worry about various dangers of going to a private unknown place). Is there someone who went for a incall service around tokyo (if yes I would like to know his experience briefly). Sometime I have also seen non-J girls offering incalls, who are listed as independent....what about them?

As I said above, in calls are pretty rare in Tokyo because the sex industry in Japan is pretty well marginalized to the 'delivery health' system and some of the larger stations have red light districts where there are massage places, soaplands, etc that are pretty heavily regulated. Offering sexual services out of your home is a really good recipe for getting busted and/or thrown out of Japan (in the case of non-J girls).

I'm personally not aware of any true incall places that aren't in massage places or established red light areas. Anyone else have input?

Other than places like Raku in Gotanda or Eve in Okachimachi, there aren`t many, I agree. Both of these are Korean Massage type places that offer CFS, CBJ.

Other than places like Raku in Gotanda or Eve in Okachimachi, there aren`t many, I agree. Both of these are Korean Massage type places that offer CFS, CBJ.

Bob, do you have the website for Eve in Okachimachi?

Sorry I don`t. I tried to find it here and at google but couldn`t. It is right across from Okachimachi Station in the same building as Tomato I think the name is. Same kind of system as Raku in Gotanda and about the same price - a touch more expensive at Eve.

This is not a review. Please post in the correct location in the future. Thanks.

As to incall, it depends on what you are looking for and your Japanese language ability. The vast majority of places are delivery health, where you meet the girl at a love hotel. For non-Japanese speakers, Asian Mystique is pretty much the gold standard in terms of reliability.

I browsed around the pictures of the girls offered in AM, the quality doesn't seem to be really good. However, when it comes to Japanese ability, I am close to illiterate. Is d-kagayaki gaijin friendly? Sometimes I get confused to the term "gaijin friendly" used in the TAG forum. Being gaijin friendly, can I safely assume it means the place will accept customers with absolutely no ability to communicate in Japanese? If I go for delivery health services, it is recommended to book appointment in advance right? So can I ask on the phone whether they are gaijin friendly? Thanks!

Sometimes I get confused to the term "gaijin friendly" used in the TAG forum. Being gaijin friendly, can I safely assume it means the place will accept customers with absolutely no ability to communicate in Japanese?

No. 99% of the time 'foreigner friendly' means that they will accept Japanese-speaking foreigners, or at least they know enough Japanese to set up an appointment. I'm trying to get a template or some other suggested method of posting reviews up, and it would be nice if people specifically posted language requirements -- however, I would say the rule of thumb at this point would be if their website doesn't have an English-language version (i.e., Hipness) or they don't have a tout that speaks some English (i.e., Hinomaru Pink Salon), you should assume that they will not accept those without Japanese language ability.

Note that this can be a bit of a sliding scale, and can vary depending on the organization, the girl in question, and the tout at the shop. I've called up places one day that refused service because my Japanese sucks, and then the next day I had no problem setting up an appointment. Things certainly aren't cut and dried in Japan.

I think you can check tokyonights.jp
It tries to help those who have no skill but still you need to put a lot of effort.

No. 99% of the time 'foreigner friendly' means that they will accept Japanese-speaking foreigners, or at least they know enough Japanese to set up an appointment. I'm trying to get a template or some other suggested method of posting reviews up, and it would be nice if people specifically posted language requirements -- however, I would say the rule of thumb at this point would be if their website doesn't have an English-language version (i.e., Hipness) or they don't have a tout that speaks some English (i.e., Hinomaru Pink Salon), you should assume that they will not accept those without Japanese language ability.

Note that this can be a bit of a sliding scale, and can vary depending on the organization, the girl in question, and the tout at the shop. I've called up places one day that refused service because my Japanese sucks, and then the next day I had no problem setting up an appointment. Things certainly aren't cut and dried in Japan.

thanks Meiji for the info. What would you recommend to someone with absolutely no ability in Japanese, like me? Should I make calls to the shops and speak directly in English and see if they are still willing to accept my appointment? I'm really keen to plan on a trip to Japan and try out soaplands and DH, but I also fear I would end up not getting anything due to my inability to speak / understand Japanese.

I checked places llike d-kagayaki, king's club, darling harbour, which all seemed to have English in their website, but I'm still unsure whether they will be willing to accept me as a customer. Would I have better chances calling them and speaking in English to book appointment in advance or taking a risk to go there window shop and hope for someone to approach me first and I pretend I understand their Japanese when I actually don't?

I`m almost positve D-Kagayaki would accept a non-Japanese speaking foreigner as a customer. The English website is a strong indication of that. Reraku in Yurakucho is a Chinese massage place. Pay for the 20,000 Yen course and ask for Riri. It is incall and she gives a great massage and offers FS after the massage. You may need to ask for it. She speaks a little English.
http://reraku-massage.com/staff.html