https://www.tokyomeltykiss.com/

Appointment Length & Costs:
2-hour, 65,000 yen + love hotel

Type/Location:
Shinjuku

Language Notes:
English

Details of the Encounter:
I contacted her using the email address given on her website. The response was quick and clear. We decided to meet on the next day in the evening.

On the day of meeting she was on time, and meet near Shinjuku. I found a beautiful lady is standing there. I immediately recognized her. From there we moved to the nearby hotel and checked in.

In the room within a couple of minutes we started to make out. At some point we moved to the bathroom. We are undressing each other while kissing. Manami is very good kisser. From there we moved into the shower area. Here she started blowing me while I am standing. It was really sexy to see her at that moment.

After shower, we moved to the sofa, and she again blow my dic. We tried couple of position there before moving to the bed. On the bed we tried missionary, doggy, and some other position before I came.

We lay down on the bed and were talking about different topics. At some point point while we were talking, out of the blue, she started giving me blow job. It was amazing to be with a person like Manami. She was full of energy. The sex on the second time was more amazing. It was quite long. After pounding her almost 20 minutes I came. I really wanted her to cum. But, not sure she did or not.

Finally, we took the shower, and left the room. I walked with her till some time on her way to the station, and see off with a goodbye kiss

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the provider?:
No, this review was written without a request.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
She is a kind of person, with whom the time flies very quickly. 2-hours seems very short. Next time I would like her to be with me longer.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you for the wonderful reviews.
I also had really great time with you.

As we talked before our date, I don’t take any longer than 2 hour booking with new client. But now I am more than comfortable to spend more time with you. I will be looking forward to seeing you again;)

As we talked before our date, I don’t take any longer than 2 hour booking with new client. But now I am more than comfortable to spend more time with you. I will be looking forward to seeing you again;)

Are there any exceptions to this rule? Say... a dinner date at Joel Robuchon?

Reactions: Frenchy
It does not matter of time: two hours, three or four, with Manami always seems like a short time. She masters a wonderful GFE experience, from the first second with her charming smile, until her sweet goodbye kiss.

I am looking forward too!

I said it before and I'll say it again, stop looking for excuses and just pull the trigger. Stop using the reviews for your fantasies and create one of your own. Whether you go with a 3P or more and a one on one you will not be disappointed.

Whether you go with a 3P or more and a one on one you will not be disappointed.
You're one of the few people who can inspire me to attempt a 3P. There's no well on this blue planet that I could pull off more than a 3P. They'd have to wheel my ass out in a body bag.

Reactions: Anna Summer