Guest viewing is limited

Independent - Kitty

Panda989

Super Fantastic Member
Reaction score
so i went into this with a bit of skepticism but figured hey why not right.

so i have to say up front i had a lovely time. the weather was a bit of an issue and through a bit of a wrench into my plans for the evening and kitty was very accommodating and understanding.

started with a drink at the bar, and had a lovely conversation. very down to earth and easy to talk to.

i had a requested she dress in something smart, with something sexy underneath, and she was happy to fulfill the request.

no shower play, but frankly i needed to get 14 hours of airplane off of me so the alone time for that was just fine.

kitty is very sexy and quite curvy, its nice in tokyo to have an option of a women that actually looks like a women and not a 13 year old boy once she takes her closes off.

Kitty is very sensual, and very responsive to touch, i didn't feel like she was going through the motions, as thats a bit of a turn off for me when that happens.

now down to business, DFK, BBBJ, DATY, CG, DS. i had planned for the a-level option, but time and fatigue were working against me, but oh well, maybe next time. The BBBJ was fantastic, and wanted to make note of that, im a bit on the big side, and she had no issues with that at all.

all in all a very nice option a) if you have been making the rounds with the usual japanese menu, or b) if you want to have a great time with someone that you can actually have a conversation with and not require hand signals and engrish..... and c) if you want a top notch evening with a pleasurable women.

I would absolutely recommend her, and will be a repeat customer in the future for sure..

Reactions: TAG77
Thanks for submitting your review about Kitty.

Converting the skeptical is always the most rewarding! ;)

I had a great time too: panda989 was the perfect gentleman with some serious DATY skills. Hope to see you pass that A level next time you're in town!

Will try and bring my A game next time.