Walk-in - http://ikebukuro-marunouchi.com/

Appointment Length & Costs:
45 mins- 5000 yen

Type/Location:
Ikebukuro

Language Notes:
Japanese

Details of the Encounter:
I had some time to kill before meeting my friend so I decided to try my first Oppai pub. After reading some reviews and craving an office lady cosplay I decided on Marunouchi. They were also running a campaign so what should’ve been 7000 was only 5000 on a Friday night.

I entered, paid, ordered a drink and waited for 10 minutes. I liked the music and music videos it was a cool party atmosphere.

1st girl- She was about 22 and a student studying English but couldn’t speak any haha. Her kissing was weak with hardly any tounge and breast size was about a C. She seemed kind of shy and not so enthusiastic.

2nd girl- Also young I think 21. Was trying to speak English but wasn’t really attractive to me. Wanted to talk more than play. Again barely any tounge and I wasn’t so into her.

3rd girl-Young, tall, not so attractive... beginning to see a pattern.

4th girl- The only one who is worth talking about. She was maybe a 6 or 7 to me. She was more friendly and smiley and not as shy as the others. She also had perfect D or E cup breasts and rode on top.

This experience kind of turned me off to Oppai pubs but it’s an interesting way to kill time and have a chat/beer.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will not Repeat.

Closing Comments:
I can’t read the webpage but maybe the discount campaign is due to the lack of experience of these girls. They all had been working there 3 months or less and no older than 22. They were also all average to me I probably wouldn’t try to Nampa them in a bar. If you have any recommendations for a better Oppai pub with more attractive and enthusiastic girls I might give it a shot.

Last edited by a moderator:
You were there on a Friday night for a free. You shouldn't expect to get any of the top talent.

In addition there was a discount nomination event running (7000 to shimei a girl that you'd never had before), so the cast would have been even more picked over than normal for a Friday.

Reactions: AliceInWonderland
You were there on a Friday night for a free. You shouldn't expect to get any of the top talent.

In addition there was a discount nomination event running (7000 to shimei a girl that you'd never had before), so the cast would have been even more picked over than normal for a Friday.

Okay that explains the discount. I’m not expecting top talent but I was very unimpressed and didn’t have high expectations going into it either. It shouldn’t matter when I go these are the girls representing the shop for first time customers and therefore won’t get my repeat business. I hate for my first review to be negative but that’s the experience I had.

Reactions: takara999