Guest viewing is limited

BDSM Intense prostate play with Yumi in Kyoto (Japanese Fetish Femdom)

TobiWonder

Late blooming Japan lover
Reaction score
Service and/or Provider's Name:
Yumi from Japan Fetish Femdom Girls Club
https://www.cityheaven.net/kyoto/A2601/A260102/kyoto_tijyo/girlid-7959653/

Date of Encounter:
December 2020

Contact Method:
https://japanese-fetish-femdom.com, contact by telephone

Appointment Length & Costs:
2 hours/¥38400 + ¥3400 for the hotel

Type/Location:
Love Hotel (Rivage)

Language Notes:
The phone number is answered directly in English, no problems there. I told them I speak some Japanese and the meeting then went entirely Japanese from the start. I think she knows basic English but the shop told me that her dirty talk is only in Japanese.

Details of the Encounter:
This is my first review ever and I'm a new member. I'll give some background. I and my girlfriend have been separated now for about 10 months because of COVID. We tried phone sex, and lots of solitary masturbation but some two months ago she suggested I make a few fantasies I told her about reality because this is the one time it seems ok to her. One of my fantasies is prostate play and since she doesn't like it she told me to have a go.
I did some research online (big thanks to this forum) and then found Yumi.

I was extremely nervous when I called but the operator was friendly and walked me though the process. We set a meeting time early afternoon on a weekday. The location, a convenience store in Higashiyama (43-2 Bishamoncho, Higashiyama Ward, Kyoto, 605-0812), is easy to find and I was called there once more and told to wait in the narrow street on its left. This is 100 meters from the hotel.
Yumi showed up on time and looked great. The pictures in her English profile are accurate but must be at least 5 years old. She is somewhat less rounded now and has a few more wrinkles. But that's fine for me since it adds to the dominant MILF type I like. Her twitter pictures are more how she looks now: https://twitter.com/yumi_kyoto_gion
She is bubbly and very straight on. She completely dumbfounded me right there at the meeting point because she instantly cupped by butt and started to nestle on my nipples while we walked to the hotel. I know that the shop specializes in chijo / sexually aggressive women but that she started right there on the street was quite surprising.

Check in was easy and we went to the room. The hotel is a bit older, the bath had a few chipped tiles but it was clean and ok for me. We first did the business and I told her that I was interested in a prostate massage and strap on play. I also told her that I like to be teased and that if teasing is too well done I sometimes cum early. She smirked and told me to leave these worries up to her.
She then started to undress me while continuing to attack my nipples. She undressed too but kept on her lingerie all the time which is the shop's policy and in tune with their definition of domination play. You are not allowed to touch her and have to leave everything to her. So, when we where both ready and I got hard she gripped me by my chunk and guided me on it into the bathroom. There I was thoroughly soaped down (teasing continued), rinsed clean and then sat in the tub while she prepared everything in the bedroom.

When she got me out she rubbed me dry, guided me to the bed, and told me to lie face down. That's when the magic started. Yumi is a true master of agonizing tease and denial. She moved her fingernails slowly in circles over my butt cheeks and back, up to my neck and down to my feet. She whispered in my ears and it was only then that I realized that she was sliding a finger up my butthole. She has extremely nimble feet and is surprisingly flexible. She must have used one of her feet to continue with teasing my foot soles while somehow lubricating her hand in the meantime. I have no idea how she did this.

She worked on my butt for some time in this position, then told me to turn around face up and continued massaging my prostate while giving me a slow hand job. Right when I thought I couldn't hold it any more she would sharply say "dame!", give me 20 seconds to catch my breath and then started over again on a different part of my body. She probably did this six times before she got the strap on out. She told me she has some problem with her hip and therefore uses a weird strap on that goes on her thigh. I first thought that this is likely not going to be particularly what I imagined but I erred. A lot. The thigh position together with her flexibility and supreme teasing proficiency made me absolutely lose it. She did the same edging thing with the strap on that she had done before with her fingers. Her lips on my ear, one hand tickling my ballsack, constantly keeping eye contact to assess my state. She did another six or eight edges, maybe ten. She didn't use the strap on quickly but in a slow, controlled and somehow circular movement. She would not be dominatrix-like as I had expected it but just acted as a friendly but strict boss who knows how you need it. Anyhow when I was finally allowed to cum I was complete mash. It took me almost out for a minute and until I could talk to her again.

Thereafter a bit of small talk. She checked if I'd be interested in another round but time was almost up and I was in absolutely no shape to go again any time soon.
In sum a more than promising start into a new hobby for an older guy as I am. If international travel doesn't reopen soon I'll very likely see Yumi again.

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the provider/agency?:
This review was written freely without a request from the agency/provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, May Repeat.

Closing Comments:
Obvious to me why Yumi is a special "A" ranked woman.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you for the report from Kyoto!

Approved: 12/15/2020

I have to thank the OP for this review as perusing this Yumi's Twitter page has been the most entertaining 45 minutes I've had all week. She's appears to be a hot, deranged MILF who's obviously got some sort of infatuation with taking selfies, taking her temperature, dressing in school uniforms, men's nipples and urinating in/on things. Her entire feed is comprised of photos and videos of cleavage shots, pics of her digital thermometer and videos of her pissing into cups, pots and random gardening supplies. This woman would be a fucking blast after a couple hours of cheap nomihodai and a quick vodka/Redbull. I've known a couple of older women like this. A walking disaster, thrill, regret and achievement all rolled into one unstable package, where you end up staggering home after the 5:45am train, hating yourself and desperate for a shower to remove the shame of last night but end up beating off in the shower while you relive the trauma.

I've always considered this Femdom Club thing a waste of money and there are few things in life I hate more than Kyoto or anyone who thinks it's a wonderful city, but Spa World might not be the only thing on the roster, next time I'm forced to go back to Osaka.

Thanks, Keihan. I guess your assessment as "hot and deranged" is spot on. It should be fun to go to nomihodai with her!

Reactions: Keihan