Guest viewing is limited

Closed International Reviews But No International Ads?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wwanderer

Kids, don't try this at home!
Reaction score
It seems counter-intuitive and asymmetrical to me that there is a whole forum for international reviews but that ads/classifieds for services outside of Japan are now disallowed, if I am understanding the recently posted rules

https://tokyoadultguide.com/threads...s-essential-information-before-posting.12798/

correctly. In effect, a review of an international service becomes an ad for that service (if it is a positive review and includes contact info).

In any case, I am unclear on what harm ads for international services do...unless there are legal concerns.

Though maybe international ads should have their own forum, just like the reviews do, to avoid confusion and allow guys looking for services in Japan avoid them. I guess this is a suggestion despite being in a feedback post.

-Ww

Reactions: AliceInWonderland
In any case, I am unclear on what harm ads for international services do...unless there are legal concerns.

Mainly [potential] legal issues and clutter. It's not something we want to deal with in our present form. There are manpower limits to this... it may come as surprise that some days, TAG requires a full-day of attention, more often than not.

FWIW, we've never allowed international services to advertise here unless they were coming to Japan with confirmed dates in mind. We allowed the International Reviews for those meetings that didn't happen in Japan which are clearly distinguished from the normal reviews.

Thanks for your feedback and it is appreciated as always.

Reactions: AliceInWonderland
Status
Not open for further replies.