Guest viewing is limited

Introducing Digicafe

joeking

TAG Member
Reaction score
OK, last one, unless someone wants me to check out another one. I've not met anyone off this site, so if that's your metric of success, you can skip this. However, I find Digicafe strangely compelling.

Digicafe, at first glance, looks like a cheery, pastel colored discussion board. But, if you click on a button in the top right corner named 裏に切替, depending on which profile, you will have fallen down the rabbit hole. If you don't have much Japanese, give Google translate a spin.

The idea that people have this omote and ura is pretty deeply embedded in Japan, and this website exploits that. There are cash-back sites for women who write and encourage men to spend points. There are not a lot of people near where I am. But have had some very interesting exchanges on this board. Even if you don't want to exchange, you can check out various 'ura-logs' for some eye-opening stuff. They try and prime the pump by posting a daily ura log topic (ranging from 外国人とHするならどこの国の人がいい?[which country's foreigner is best for doing it?] to お気に入りのラブホテルはある?[Do you have a favorite love hotel]) Of course, people don't have to write on the topic, and some of the ura logs are long musings on love, life and everything in between. The ura part leans towards SM (along with the 秘密 option, they have really M, a little M, regular, a little S and a lot S), though I'm not sure if 普通 means they do S and M, or it doesn't interest them.

I'm not sure if I'm actually seeing inside the heads of Japanese women, but some of the stuff is really interesting. I'd give it a try, if only to read what Japanese people write. There also some people who leave their ura profile untouched, making wonder if they know what is going on, or they stay oblivious to it.

The address is http://www.digicafe.jp/ to get started. If you'd like more information and tips, drop a line in the comments.

in the form at the bottom so I can get some points. Thanks!

I have used it for a couple of weeks but 95% of the users I made contact with were fake so I gave up pretty quick.
I think it works mostly as masturbatory assistance to people who fantasize on the blog entries.
Even though I haven't logged in in more than a year and my profile is completely empty, I still receive loads of messages, which ought to tell you something about how legitimate they are.

Last edited:
Are you getting messages or did you friend people and getting their diaries? I've not been swamped with messages, but I did fill out my profile.

I have not been "swamped" either but I still receive messages. I didn't friend anyone, they're messages from people supposedly interested in me, which is impossible.

Reactions: AliceInWonderland
Well, you can opt out, which is supposed to be the sign of a 'reputable' deai site. The other ones have a Hotel California approach. This does point out something important, which is if you do want to investigate any of these sites, make sure you make a potentially burnable email account. You definitely want to be able to walk away.

I agree with you and I have used a different email account that is entirely dedicated to deai sites so I don't really mind receiving those emails since that account is basically just a repository for deai junk.
My point was just that in my view the majority of users on digicafe are either robots or people paid to make you spit out your money otherwise I wouldn't receive messages anymore.
I know there are some legitimate users since I have been in contact with a couple but they're probably not the majority. The legitimate users were mostly in the non-ura part of the site in my experience and so it was kinda pointless (regular dating apps are better at that).

Just know what you're getting into.

A message from management:

After a brief review, we have decided that we cannot permit the posting of affiliate or referral codes. However, if you appreciate the original poster's work, you may privately ask him via a private message for his referral code so that he may get some benefit. We appreciate the efforts put into writing such guides, but we have decided that we cannot allow people to openly post these codes.

Secondly, please use extreme caution when using these dating sites. As a number of you are already aware, there a number of scams out there that happen on these dating sites. They are preying on lonely men and women... Please use your best judgement when using any online dating site!

Thank you for your understanding.

Thanks for all your work on this site and sorry to have added to it. I appreciate the warning and will avoid that in the future.