Introducing my new hair

She already stated that she used Google to find out the details of my follow up question. Therefore I did not judge. I merely asked a question as if I were her inner self.
I’ve read this a few times but I don’t understand what you mean :eek:
Anyway I wasn’t very serious tbh :)

On a serious note, does smoking induce hair loss? I know it’s pretty bad for skin and not a good idea if you want to postpone wrinkles.. but I never heard of hair falling out due to smoking?
I think he's talking about the hair dye...

Bummer now I get it.
Thanks for saving me from this:

4D1E6AF3-A0DB-4968-A0B9-0A61970F6233.jpeg

Well then @Nosophobia2017 there is a vegan hair dye called manic panic. Probably @TinyNymph mixed an aquamarine blue with pastelizer to get this hue. Or her hair dresser did. Even kids can use it and it’s not toxic at all. Usually to get unusual colors like this manic panic is the go to hair dye.

I also used it once in college and can describe that shade of red as “murder in my bathtub” lol

While smoking might lead to hair loss, hair dye is what I was referring to. I know a chain smoking Japanese lady that has the most beautiful hair in Japan. On the other hand, I know a young Japanese female that dyes her hair a lot and her hair is dry and brittle. I guess she doesn’t care since it grows back. Anyways, I don’t party anymore. But if I did, you can be sure I’d be the party pooper. Lol

On a serious note, does smoking induce hair loss? I know it’s pretty bad for skin and not a good idea if you want to postpone wrinkles.. but I never heard of hair falling out due to smoking?
The answer is that smoking can lead to hair loss. To what extent depends on the person.

Reactions: AliceInWonderland
“Scientists have long speculated cigarette smoke may accelerate hair loss and premature graying. The association was largely attributed to toxins in smoke that can harm hair follicles and damage hormones. According to epidemiological studies, that appears to be the case.” NYT quote. I’m sure I can find newer studies.

While smoking might lead to hair loss, hair dye is what I was referring to. I know a chain smoking Japanese lady that has the most beautiful hair in Japan. On the other hand, I know a young Japanese female that dyes her hair a lot and her hair is dry and brittle. I guess she doesn’t care since it grows back. Anyways, I don’t party anymore. But if I did, you can be sure I’d be the party pooper. Lol
It depends on the hair. Those with oily scalp and hair can take more bleach and their hair will still look somewhat healthy and shiny. Also nowadays hairdressers add olaplex to the bleach to provide more protection to follicles. If done professionally, and if the girl goes to her regular treatment appointments, it may look good however it’s on the expensive side of course. As i mentioned above this dye is perhaps a non toxic vegan dye and does not have such drastic effects on hair.

Reactions: TinyNymph
It depends on the hair. Those with oily scalp and hair can take more bleach and their hair will still look somewhat healthy and shiny. Also nowadays hairdressers add olaplex to the bleach to provide more protection to follicles. If done professionally, and if the girl goes to her regular treatment appointments, it may look good however it’s on the expensive side of course. As i mentioned above this dye is perhaps a non toxic vegan dye and does not have such drastic effects on hair.
I sure hope not!

I sure hope not!
I’m sure @TinyNymph values her hair and takes care of it, as her looks are her business. It’s okay and very normal for a very young girl in her early twenties to experiment with her looks and style, I did the same thing and I’m happy I did. :) It becomes harder once you hit your late twenties and get a job in a company. Nowadays I can’t even use darker nail polish colors, due to unwritten rules.

Oh btw I just remembered the name of my manic panic dye: it was called “vampire red” :D Not recommended unless you want to have stains in your bath tub for months!

I’m sure @TinyNymph values her hair and takes care of it, as her looks are her business. It’s okay and very normal for a very young girl in her early twenties to experiment with her looks and style, I did the same thing and I’m happy I did. :) It becomes harder once you hit your late twenties and get a job in a company. Nowadays I can’t even use darker nail polish colors, due to unwritten rules.

Oh btw I just remembered the name of my manic panic dye: it was called “vampire red” :D Not recommended unless you want to have stains in your bath tub for months!

You're right ! I get my hair done professionally and they use olaplex (a miracle tbh) so it stays relatively healthy. It costs a pretty penny, but it's worth it to me, my hair doesn't break or anything. Its just fun / cute and consequence free expression.

That color looks fantastic on you! When was the last color change you had?

Cigs: Davidoff Menthol Light Slims
Books: this Hemingway Collection
614BC4C5-723D-4B05-8591-45BDE73F5BF6.jpeg
35F6E60F-B5CC-4A99-94E2-CFC5A6126397.jpeg

That’s quite a fine-looking Hemingway collection there, @Frenchy.
It sure would look splendid in my book cabinet. I would read it, too.

That’s quite a fine-looking Hemingway collection there, @Frenchy.
It sure would look splendid in my book cabinet. I would read it, too.

Yes I was kinda thinking the same but then I remembered I must finish reading Marquis De Sade works first :D

Cigs: Davidoff Menthol Light Slims
Books: this Hemingway Collection
View attachment 8351 View attachment 8350

Holy shit, that's gorgeous. What a pleasant aesthetic : D

The only note I have is that I'm not much of a Hemingway fan (save the old man and the sea), but it's too stunning a collection to not give him another try.

You've nailed it Frenchy !

Reactions: Frenchy
Holy shit, that's gorgeous. What a pleasant aesthetic : D

The only note I have is that I'm not much of a Hemingway fan (save the old man and the sea), but it's too stunning a collection to not give him another try.

You've nailed it Frenchy !

Well, Google Image is my friend :D
I’m not a big fan of Hemingway either, to be honest. And also Davidoff, for that matter.

I’ll have to admit that I’ve dyed my hair before. The point is to be mindful of the fact that all dyes are toxic somehow, someway. Sometimes a meet someone with a cool looking hairdo with all the right hues, but usually I see hair dried out ready to break off. I forget that you ladies are bankrolled. Lol

Reactions: Frenchy
Here’s a rendition of Major Motoko Kusanagi with lavender-coloured hair. That look is a winner, indeed, @TinyNymph.

View attachment 8359

Wow, now I'm feeling the strong urge to fashion myself a catsuit. Just gotta find a lot of spandex and a really long zipper for the back. I may forego the thong over top, although an underwear set with clip buckles seems like another great outfit to make to help with the whole sexy alien / robot vibe I'm going for.

Wow, now I'm feeling the strong urge to fashion myself a catsuit. Just gotta find a lot of spandex and a really long zipper for the back. I may forego the thong over top, although an underwear set with clip buckles seems like another great outfit to make to help with the whole sexy alien / robot vibe I'm going for.

Cool! See you at the next Torture Garden party! :D

Reactions: TinyNymph and Sudsy