Introducing my new hair

While smoking might lead to hair loss, hair dye is what I was referring to. I know a chain smoking Japanese lady that has the most beautiful hair in Japan. On the other hand, I know a young Japanese female that dyes her hair a lot and her hair is dry and brittle. I guess she doesn’t care since it grows back. Anyways, I don’t party anymore. But if I did, you can be sure I’d be the party pooper. Lol
Yes, it can get dry from bleaching. It does usually not fall out though, unless you bleach at home and use way too strong bleach.

Recently there is a bleach called olaplex that is actually good for hair.
Also i think regular bleaching doesn’t have to be that bad if you do it at at a salon, only do it one time and only bleach the roots when it starts growing out and take good care of your hair with hairmasks.
I would really love to have colorful hair but i feel like the haircolor i have now works better for my business.
I miss being a teenager and only caring about being a badass and not about how to be attractive and make money.

Yes, it can get dry from bleaching. It does usually not fall out though, unless you bleach at home and use way too strong bleach.

Recently there is a bleach called olaplex that is actually good for hair.
Also i think regular bleaching doesn’t have to be that bad if you do it at at a salon, only do it one time and only bleach the roots when it starts growing out and take good care of your hair with hairmasks.
I would really love to have colorful hair but i feel like the haircolor i have now works better for my business.
I miss being a teenager and only caring about being a badass and not about how to be attractive and make money.

Lol! Just finished texting to my niece who at 15 is doing her first summer job in a fashion house . Happy she’s not into the badass trip...

Reactions: TinyNymph
I think your hair looks great. I've been known to dabble in a few different colors in my time (everything under the sun except pink......can't do the pink) But it makes you stand out even more (if that's even possible :D)

Lol! Just finished texting to my niece who at 15 is doing her first summer job in a fashion house . Happy she’s not into the badass trip...
Fashion Health? Typo?

Reactions: Frenchy
Wow, now I'm feeling the strong urge to fashion myself a catsuit. Just gotta find a lot of spandex and a really long zipper for the back. I may forego the thong over top, although an underwear set with clip buckles seems like another great outfit to make to help with the whole sexy alien / robot vibe I'm going for.
I am feeling the strong urge to fashion myself a catsuit too! But it would just turn into a pig suit when I put it on.

Reactions: sayu and TinyNymph
I think your hair looks great. I've been known to dabble in a few different colors in my time (everything under the sun except pink......can't do the pink) But it makes you stand out even more (if that's even possible :D)

Thank you !

Same here, the one colour I've never done is any shade of pink. Now when I think of pink hair, I think of those cute Japanese twins Ami and Aya who I see at fashion events, I could join them in pink one day and try to become their triplet lol.

I wouldn't touch my eyebrows or eyelashes, I like the black contrast so much, and don't worry, I keep my armpits bare too, nothing to dye there.

I don't usually wear lipstick, but I definitely agree that a bold pink would be a great contrast. Thanks for your tips, you seem to have a great handle on make up / skin tones / complimentary colours and the intersection of all those areas of knowledge.
I like to see you with your armpits