Introduction - from a oldie...

User#22664

TAG Member
Reaction score
Been lurking for a year or so and never joined, reason below. However, during my last visit I TOFTT in Yokohama (Puri-Puri) and had a fairly amusing experience at Ascot (Yoshiwara) which doesn't get too many reviews. Finally decided to join and contribute to a forum that has entertained me greatly...

My background, 40-yr-old male from a small European country (cannot say which one as danger of self-identifying, my country only has a few hundred residents in Japan and contrary to myth, the majority are women married to Japanese guys and not the other way round). Lived in rural Japan well over a decade ago for a couple of years (as a salariman) before a year in Tokyo. Back in Europe for more than 10 years, but 2-3 business trips a year keep the Japanese at a reasonable level (I still only use Japanese with several clients).

Reason for not joining before, I am often too busy to do P4P when visiting Japan (and I don't play elsewhere). There's always the danger some muppet will wreck your regular haunts and many are already inacessible (due to language) to the majority of TAG readers anyway...

So, my (limited) reviews/contributions will be on places already reviewed or more generic explanations of my experiences.

P.S. Hat-tip to the TAG Managers, moderators and the legendary contributors (WWanderer, Alice, etc.) - thanks to you - browsing TAG is one of my guilty pleasures ;)

Last edited:
I feel sorry that nobody bothered to point out this very non-Seriously! introduction. Just a plain-old coming in out of lurk mode without any questions about stuff that has been covered ad infinitum.

Welcome!

Agreed !
Welcome Unhurried Harry!
So you're not a virgin looking for group sex in a gaijin-friendly Hokkaido onsen? :)

@ShowaJidai, @Frenchy & @MikeH thanks for the kind words and entertaining posts as always - I will now start looking for the thread Frenchy is referring to! More seriously, I know what I want and how to get it in Japan so, given I only visit a few times a year, TAG for me is more about living vicariously through everyone else's antics...

Reactions: MikeH
@ShowaJidai, @Frenchy & @MikeH thanks for the kind words and entertaining posts as always - I will now start looking for the thread Frenchy is referring to! More seriously, I know what I want and how to get it in Japan so, given I only visit a few times a year, TAG for me is more about living vicariously through everyone else's antics...

Hmmm... I tried to find the thread. I seem to remember it, yet it may be a compilation of some of the amazing first-time posts we've seen this summer.

Reactions: Unhurried Harry
Hmmm... I tried to find the thread. I seem to remember it, yet it may be a compilation of some of the amazing first-time posts we've seen this summer.
Yes, it was a combo!
Would have been awesome if it was one single thread though: I would probably have met the guy just to check he's real!

Reactions: Unhurried Harry