Cityheaven + Phone

Appointment Length & Costs:
80 Minutes - 35000 Yen + Hotel

Type/Location:
Love Hotel

Language Notes:
Japanese only

Details of the Encounter:
Ok, first review of a stranger service...booked it while I was not thinking straight and was kinda surprised that they were fine with a foreigner booking , because the service is on the rougher side. The shop is specialized in rough Deepthroat/Facefucking, no regular Sumata on their menu. I initially wanted to book only 60 minutes, but seems in this case shower in the beginning is mandatory and only 1 cumshot is included. Booked 80 minutes because this way the service starts immediately without any limits. Pricing systems in Japan are often too complicated.

I contacted them first to ask if foreigners are OK, and got a reply that it's fine as long as I haven't left the country in the past 3 months. After that was out of the way, I booked a Nana via Cityheaven and had the usual 2 phone calls to verify the booking and another one an hour before the appointment to verify again.

After entering the hotel, I called again to tell them the room number, jumped into the shower. At the appointed time it rang on the door....but to my surprise was the driver to collect the money :oops:. Nana arrived 5 minutes later blindfolded, didn't talk a lot. I told her the eyemask was not really necessary, but she insisted on keeping it on. Because I never used a service like that the whole experience was quite strange to be honest. Undressed her bit by bit while fucking her mouth in different positions. First in the room with her on the floor, then we moved over to the bed.

After the first round she asked if she can shortly take off the mask, to which I agreed and she left it off after that. We talked a bit and I think it was a lot more relaxed after that. To be honest after she took it off I was a bit surprised because she looked very different than in the photo. Girl I booked had more of a proper, strict look, straight black hair, no makeup. Girl I spent time with was a bit more of a Gyaru type. Brown hair, pierced tounge, long eyelashes....so either she changed her style drastically or somebody else filled in. I was surprised, but was luckily not in a negative way. Height and bust size would fit the profile, nice breasts, slim, cute face.

We went at it a second round until the timer reminded us that it's time for a shower. Headed there together and then out of the hotel together.

Not being used to this kind of play it's fore sure something else. Because of the rougher nature it's hard to estimate how far you can go...so I was maybe a bit hesitant. The contrast between the rougher sex and relaxed talk in between is also a bit absurd;)

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the provider/agency?:
This review was written freely without a request from the agency/provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, May Repeat.

Closing Comments:
Service was as described on their website and because I have never used a provider like that before it was interesting for sure. I enjoyed it, but because of the higher price point in comparison to regular delivery health I am not sure if I'll repeat soon.

Thank you for your review, much appreciated!

Approved: 4/9/2020