Is cityheaven.net reliable?

Would you recommend using cityheaven.net?

• Yes

Votes: 8 66.7%
  • No

Votes: 4 33.3%

• Total voters

manuferri

TAG Member
Reaction score
I'm new to TAG, but I have seen that some of you has used cityheaven.net services.
I'd like to know your opinion on the website and the services it offers.
Here I'll post some of my questions, but any other advise (even suggestions for better websites) are very welcome.
  1. When I tried to register on the website I saw that they require very short passwords (maximum 8 characters) which is not very good for safety, since it's easier to hack. However, have you ever had any problems related to this point? Like your password was stolen or something?
  2. After registering did you receive ads on email or by regular mail?
  3. Have you ever been victim of a scam (of any kind) using this website?
  4. Let's say you make a reservation for delivery health service, when the girl arrived was she really the girl you chose?
  5. My Japanese is quite good and should be enough to understand everything they say to me. However, are there still chances to be rejected because I am a foreigner?
Any other kind of help is appreciated. Thank you!
Ps. I live in Osaka

Last edited:
Cityheaven is more of a directory or ad portal to begin with.
Have you ever been victim of a scam (of any kind) using this website,
Let's say you make a reservation for delivery health service, when the girl arrived was she really the girl you chose?
My Japanese is quite good and should be enough to understand everything they say to me. However, are there still chances to be rejected because I am a foreigner?
None of this pertains to Cityheaven - the shops that advertise there are the ones you're dealing with.
For the shops that only have a presence on Citheaven (i.e. don't have their own site) then use your Japanese ability and search out feedback on JP BBS sites.

However, are there still chances to be rejected because I am a foreigner?
100% possibility. Speaking Japanese opens doors, but doesn't remove your foreigner status which is an automatic no for a number of shops.

I find CH to be a more of a resource if available. It’s definitely geared more towards the Japanese GenPop, and it’s quite ad like (specials and discounts etc). That being said if a shop is part of it and uses the blogging feature sometimes it’s useful to get a better idea of what the girl is like, though sometimes it’s still a miss as the girl knows how to frame and pose well (if you know how to do this it’s much better than photo shopping IMHO, since you can tell the photoshopping in most cases).

WRT password security -- there is nothing on that site that you will need to protect. Surely you weren't planning to register with your real name, were you?

WRT password security -- there is nothing on that site that you will need to protect. Surely you weren't planning to register with your real name, were you?
No. Of course I'de register with a fake name, but the phone number is required too for authentication, so I cannot lie on that.

Reactions: leducul