Is Craiglist Safe?

katakeeto

TAG Member
Reaction score
hi....
as kind of trying new things i was interested to try ladyboy..i found many of them on craiglist...most of them put whatsapp number with other countries codes like phillipines ,..
anyhow iscraiglist safe? i will not host in my home for safety and will arrange in love hotel...but are they safe? not scammers or gangs or these things?
thanks!

My general recommendation (that I've repeated ad nauseum on this board) is to do your research - ask for reviews or search their email, do a google image search on their pictures, etc. I personally wouldn't see any provider that wasn't somehow 'established' already.

That's not to say Craigslist is unsafe. Some respected providers and agencies post there in addition to having their own websites, etc. What's probably most likely in Japan is the provider you meet will look nothing like her pictures, and/or it'll be a disappointing experience, either due to skill or they take the money and run, etc.

they take the money and run, etc.

Is "cash and dash" a common rip-off in Japan in the downscale (or any other) market? It used to be rampant and seriously annoying in the US, but I haven't run into it in many years myself, perhaps mostly because of changes in my own p4p practices.

-Ww

Last edited:
Reactions: AliceInWonderland
Is "cash and dash" a common rip-off in Japan in the downscale (or any other) market? It used to be rampant and seriously annoying in the US, but I haven't fun into it in many years myself, perhaps mostly because of changes in my own p4p practices.

Not sure if that particular thing happens, but there's a ton of upsells and other ripoffs (not just on CL). Examples: touts promising sex for 2 man, only to be told later that that it's another 1man for the room, and then negotiating with the girl, or whatever price she promises is only to meet, and additional services cost more, etc.

Reactions: Wwanderer
Craigslist has turned into a spammers haven imho. There are some decent shops in Ueno and Uguisudano that speak english and offer fairly decent tgirls.

Reactions: katakeeto
A couple of years back I used CL for NH service delivery in Yokohama. Cost was good vice going to Tokyo, girl was a little different looking from pics, but same none the less. The encounter was nothing note worthy - but I also feel I was lucky. Before I found TAG. These days, I'd rather go either with a noted provider or at least a know shop.

Knowing is half the battle!

Craigslist has turned into a spammers haven imho. There are some decent shops in Ueno and Uguisudano that speak english and offer fairly decent tgirls.
examples please..........

Reactions: Wwanderer
Craigslist is not dangerous per se! But bait and switch and men posing as women is common. I oncehad a chic go psycho and ask me to masturbate, put my sperm into a jar, and mail it too her. Other than that, you can always spot the scammers and crazies through their post.

Reactions: just4fun
hi....
as kind of trying new things i was interested to try ladyboy..i found many of them on craiglist...most of them put whatsapp number with other countries codes like phillipines ,..
anyhow iscraiglist safe? i will not host in my home for safety and will arrange in love hotel...but are they safe? not scammers or gangs or these things?
thanks!

One thing to be aware of if you are using craigslist to meet ladyboys is that, in my experience, the level of service is generally way, way, below what you can get from a regular new half health shop.

Reactions: AliceInWonderland