Is DATY risky?

arcbeloved

TAG Member
Reaction score
Hey guys.

I have always wanted to perform DATY (haven’t performed it before), but I am afraid to do so for reasons (STDs and stuff). I understand the girls in Japan are required to go for tests regularly, but I have read stories that some don’t.

I have read many reviews here where guys perform DATY on girls, and I don’t know how risky it is. Any veterans here can enlighten me?

Many thanks!

Unless you have active cold sores, bleeding gums or an open wound on the lips or mouth, the most serious threat would be herpes.

If you are unlucky you can also get gonorrhea and chlamydia. It’s also possible to get or pass on syphilis, hepatitis B, and HPV this way to (your) other partner. That all said I still take the risk.

If you are unlucky you can also get gonorrhea and chlamydia. It’s also possible to get or pass on syphilis, hepatitis B, and HPV this way to (your) other partner. That all said I still take the risk.
Haha, why though? I guess the chances of it are low?

Unless you have active cold sores, bleeding gums or an open wound on the lips or mouth, the most serious threat would be herpes.
That’s true. I wouldn’t go down on someone if I had those conditions. Is herpes a life threatening virus?

That’s true. I wouldn’t go down on someone if I had those conditions. Is herpes a life threatening virus?
No but its a permanent infection unlike for instance gonorrhea and chlamydia, which can be eliminated. That being said, the majority of the adult population carries either -1 or -2.

Reactions: AliceInWonderland
I don’t know how risky it is. Any veterans here can enlighten me?

HIV - virtually zero.

Trichomonisasis - virtually zero.

Chlamydia/gonorrhea - extremely low.

Herpes - low. Genital herpes does not preferentially infect the lips/mouth, but it can. If there are visible herpes sores, don't. Look before you lick.

HPV - low-medium.

Syphilis - if a rash or sore is present, extremely high. Again, look before you lick.

Well, Sudsy just gave you the risks for STDs. Of course we know that's just a part of the picture and other risks are higher.

For example if you do DATY and do it well the risk of her coming back again and again for more is very high.

Ask Michael Douglas

Reactions: Negi77
HIV - virtually zero.

Trichomonisasis - virtually zero.

Chlamydia/gonorrhea - extremely low.

Herpes - low. Genital herpes does not preferentially infect the lips/mouth, but it can. If there are visible herpes sores, don't. Look before you lick.

HPV - low-medium.

Syphilis - if a rash or sore is present, extremely high. Again, look before you lick.
Thanks so much for the lowdown. I guess it isn’t really a risky act, but yeah, always look before you lick.

Reactions: AliceInWonderland
But think about the obituary: "He was a valued member of the society, a fine gentleman and he ate so much pussy it killed him."
I want that! You gotta die anyway, might as well be because of something I love to do

Reactions: Sudsy and MikeH
I want that! You gotta die anyway, might as well be because of something I love to do

As well as something you can be proud of! Some people think it's glorious to die in the battlefield for your country, I want monuments for all those brave souls who died eating pussy.

48B1196E-6294-44AB-82AD-04F7C788CE05.jpeg
As well as something you can be proud of! Some people think it's glorious to die in the battlefield for your country, I want monuments for all those brave souls who died eating pussy.

Something like that?
Its actually against terrorism, but I suppose everyone here will have a different view... :)

Reactions: Majora and MikeH