Is it a libido killer?

For me i use it to keep things in check ‘take the edge off’ or else Id get in trouble at work. I dont work anywhere that interesting, just happen to have a lot of hot girls in the office.
Especially in summer, there’s been occassions where ive just had to leave the office in the middle of the day and have an unpretei girl diffuse me.

I do p4p probably 2 times a month. I think if i did it more than that it would effect my ‘real’ sex life. Any less.... yeah id get fired probably.

And theres always Vitamin V if it’s just a physical issue.

The problem with that is of course it cures the symptom but not the original disease. Like you said it might be also the lowering levels of testosterone. For that you need to exercise and maybe get extra zinc daily. I do that and at least it doesn't hurt even if I don't know if it actually helps.

Couple of decades ago when I was young, or at least younger, and running amok in SE Asia I do remember the hunt being the best part. Because most of my p4p happened in go-go bars or similar so you normally need to connect with the girl and make her want to go with you and that is of course exhilarating.

But when I was doing it daily, or twice or thrice daily, I do remember some times when I was in the taxi with my dream girl of the night and I was thinking "oh gosh, now I actually have to fuck her too".

I can relate to this.

This feeling happened to me quite a few times. It's not really that your libido is on the low side, you just don't feel the excitement you used to have. You managed to optimise your decision process and even the pleasure/cost ratio.
You're left with a routine, a monotony with few surprises, few enjoyment.

No worries. Such phases come and go.
Be sure you're going to enjoy it again.
It's worth indeed to follow @Simonka recommendations i.e head to the gym, take cooking/dietetics courses online or not.
P4p and sex in general is a great source of pleasure, nevertheless you cannot expect too much from it. You still have to face your real life problems and cannot expect more from p4p than a simple distraction from your issues, not an escape from them.

To elaborate on @MikeH post.... and what I wrote earlier: Fish Oils is for the heart helps reduce cholesterol (bad), Zinc is for the arteries and Niacin is for the capillaries... Vitamin C and Multivitamin - just good for you.... I've passed this on to bro's that were using V and they said that it worked for them as well and they feel better overall... If there is a "natural" way to cure it, then I'm all ears generally speaking.. you can always try it as it won't hurt you...

Reactions: Frenchy
I can relate to this.

This feeling happened to me quite a few times. It's not really that your libido is on the low side, you just don't feel the excitement you used to have. You managed to optimise your decision process and even the pleasure/cost ratio.

No worries. Such phases come and go.
Be sure you're going to enjoy it again.
It's worth indeed to follow @Simonka recommendations i.e head to the gym, take cooking/dietetics courses online or not.
P4p and sex in general is a great source of pleasure, nevertheless you cannot expect too much from it. You still have to face your real life problems and cannot expect more from p4p than a simple distraction from your issues, not an escape from them.

Thanks! I will try to heed your wise advice, Maitre Yoda! :)

Reactions: hkAlone
You managed to optimise your decision process and even the pleasure/cost ratio.

Frenchy's post made me think I haven't done much at all p4p lately as I have been kept busy by my lady friends.

And then I remembered that yeah, the last time was actually just a week ago. But that I don't remember anything about it. It was just a standard session, not bad but definitely not great either.

So as you said it has become a routine, like brushing your teeth before you go to sleep. Nothing wrong with that I guess, but if that would be my only source I guess sex would become not interesting fast.

Reactions: Frenchy and BB0523
Still wondering for what kind of job a high libido would be « a ticking timebomb » ... sheeps shepherd? :D

I do often feel like I’m herding cats, but definitely working with humans.

Just in close proximity to good-looking girls on a day to day basis and sometimes for rather prolonged stretches of time but need to stay professional with all of them.

Beats the hell out of working with a bunch of ojisans, though... haha

Reactions: Frenchy
I do often feel like I’m herding cats, but definitely working with humans.

Just in close proximity to good-looking girls on a day to day basis and sometimes for rather prolonged stretches of time but need to stay professional with all of them.

Beats the hell out of working with a bunch of ojisans, though... haha

Lucky guy!

Reactions: BIPSY
Thanks! I will try to heed your wise advice, Maitre Yoda! :)
So did you put your sneakers on and go out?

Just came back from a loooong run. Weathers very nice outside ;)

Reactions: rob040188
So did you put your sneakers on and go out?

Just came back from a loooong run. Weathers very nice outside ;)

I did (but without sneakers, I’m French! :D). Also doing hot yoga twice a week and swimming nearly everyday so it’s not completely desperate :)

Reactions: Simonka
I did (but without sneakers, I’m French! :D). Also doing hot yoga twice a week and swimming nearly everyday so it’s not completely desperate :)

But again, thats not really the problem, which is too much reliance on P4P, as MikeH wisely noted.

So tomorrow I give all my money to charity and start looking for ladies who are pure and innocent :D

Reactions: MikeH
...This P4P thing?

Personnally , more and more, I lose desire. It’s sad but not overly depressing. Maybe just related to aging and same thing would happen anyway even in a place where getting your rocks off is less easy. Maybe it’s just a temporary blues attack or being a jaded , spoiled brat.

But I can’t help thinking that if I had to seduce, take risks, make efforts to « get it for real» , heck even fall in love again... I would feel more appetite before, and more satisfaction after.

Excellent thread.

IME, P4P has helped satiate and manage my sex drive, which has somehow increased as I got older.

Thank you, Tokyo. Take a bow, Macau.

With work and other responsibilities, it is difficult for me to invest a lot of time and effort in playing the dating game. The fixed schedules, availability of partners, financial and traveling arrangements in P4P enable me to put stuff in order.

Of course, I've made a number of attempts over the years in the dating arena. It's a lot harder now than when I was in university or when I first entered the workforce.

Falling in love is a dangerous thing for me, and I have the burn marks to prove it. It can feel exhilarating one moment, with one's libido on overdrive, enter a serene and satisfying state, then turn rocky, bewildering and ugly. Those include romantic liaisons with some P4P darlings that resulted from ... a thunderbolt of passion.

Still, I believe in love. As the late great Dean Martin wrote and sang: "Everybody loves somebody sometime."