Guest viewing is limited

Is Osaka better than Tokyo for nampa?

JPRef90

TAG Member
Reaction score
Also...are kansai girls on average more thicker than kanto girls?

Tokyo is great, but if the answers to both these questions is yes for Osaka, then I'm moving ASAP. My game is good here, got a good job, in shape, dress well, etc....but Apartments are much cheaper in Osaka and general cost of living...so I'm thinking if I move to a 100sqm highrise for the price of my 50sqm tokyo joint, and the girls are less apprehensive about getting hit on in the day...it's a wrap. But again...I've been struggling to find bubble butt jav types

Reactions: ShagginDragon
I actually was under the impression that it was the opposite -- that Osaka girls were more xenophobic and less easy for a gaijin to nanpa.

That could just be backwards thinking on my part since I spent most of my time in Tokyo and very little in Osaka. Lower cost of living is a financially sound reason to move (if you're wages remain about the same) but I doubt butt size is a good reason.

Also, on that subject. I'm gonna say yes, they are probably a bit thicker on average than in Tokyo where there's a premium placed on maintaining a certain image. But that also comes with a greater proportion of women being less fuckable. Just a thought.

@Keihan will have a lot of insight about that. :D:D

I'm trying very, very, very hard to stay out of this one. No offense to the OP, but this one does not merit me pouring out my hear and soul into a 500-word hateful mix of diatribe and festering PTSD. But I just poured some cheap box white wine, so...

Even if nanpa is easier in Osaka I still would not go there for it. I like easy girls, but not enough to go to Osaka.

Reactions: TAG Manager
@Keihan you always give the truth and nothing but the truth.
Please provide your wisdom on this one OG :cigar::cigar:

Fine, the box wine and your earnest nature did it.

Bottom line: DO NOT MOVE TO OSAKA.

Nampa will not be easier. Well, in certain cases it might be easier, but not in a good way. As @Lukes wisely observed, Osakans are far, far more xenophobic than Kanto people, although this stems more from plain retarded ignorance than any sort of systemic racism. Even though it's a big city with a gajillion expats living there, the sight of a white person still elicits gasps and gawks and hushed, moronic conversation generally devolving into English language practice. So on one hand, a white guy will get more attention in any random bar or restaurant, but it's not the kind of attention you want. Could you get laid out of it? Yes, but you'd still have to tolerate being treated like a circus attraction the entire time and believe me...it does get old. As basically every single white/black expat I worked with told me (a Japanese American): "Sometimes I wish I could just look like you and blend in." Put it this way, a lot of white expats I worked with in Osaka would take trips up to Tokyo as often as possible, just to get away from the epic retardedness of Kansai and be around cultured, cosmopolitan people for just a few days.

Yes, the girls tend to be a little thicker than Tokyo city girls. Compared to girls in downtown Tokyo there's a bit less emphasis on looking like a fashion model. But also keep in mind that while Osaka girls may be a little thicker, they're also dumber, less cosmopolitan, less culture, less educated, less worldly and, in my opinion, have inferior hygiene practices. Osaka/Kansai also seems to be a mecca for a lot of southern Japanese girls wanting to get the fuck out of Dodge and into a big city, so if darker skin and more body hair are also your thing, you'll be able to easily find it in Osaka.

As for housing costs, if you're planning to rent in any city center region (Umeda/Osaka, Shinsaibashi or Namba) then rates really aren't that much cheaper than Tokyo. Granted, I've never lived in Tokyo, but last year before the pandemic I was strolling through Shinsaibashi and stopped at a fudosan shop (out of boredom) to look at apartment prices, and a decent 2DK near the station was still running in the 120-150k range...at least that's what I recall. Now, if you want to live in the boring fucking burbs, that's a different story, and Osaka is a small enough prefecture that the burbs are really only a 15 minute 2-train commute away. I lived in a shithole only 10 minutes away from Osaka Station, and I was paying 55k for a large 2K....although this was over a decade ago.

Anyhow, just trust me. You DO NOT WANT TO MOVE TO OSAKA. You'll regret it before the first week is over. Everything, and I mean EVERYTHING, and every aspect of every facet of every flavor of every whim of life is better in Tokyo. Food, drink, bars, trains, entertainment, women, people in general and especially P4P...EVERYTHING is better in Tokyo.

Also...are kansai girls on average more thicker than kanto girls?

Tokyo is great, but if the answers to both these questions is yes for Osaka, then I'm moving ASAP. My game is good here, got a good job, in shape, dress well, etc....but Apartments are much cheaper in Osaka and general cost of living...so I'm thinking if I move to a 100sqm highrise for the price of my 50sqm tokyo joint, and the girls are less apprehensive about getting hit on in the day...it's a wrap. But again...I've been struggling to find bubble butt jav types

Well, Osaka is roughly 500km from Tokyo ....... so I would take a punt and say there is little variance in body size or shape, or IQ between women in Tokyo and Osaka.

@Keihan thank you for saving my life man. But I must ask a question that has been asked before on this site...with poor answers

WHERE CAN I FIND BUBBLE BUTT JAV TYPES?

@Keihan thank you for saving my life man. But I must ask a question that has been asked before on this site...with poor answers

WHERE CAN I FIND BUBBLE BUTT JAV TYPES?

As best as I can tell, they're called "half Filipino" and come to be when drunk, shitbag Japanese husbands start fucking the babysitter. Otherwise, if you're going exploring down south you could always check out the fuglies in Hiroshima. Not sure if bubble butts is how I'd describe them but never underestimate what a few generations of radiation can do to the figure.

Upper East ewww…. Starbucks Latte, Williams Sonoma basic…. Camden…. Only if you wanna risk your life!!

Back on topic, can’t believe Tokyo doesn’t have enough to offer the seeker of the prurient . Plenty of nuts for any type of wrench.

Doesn’t mean much
After all Manhattans Upper East is at less than 500km from Camden, NJ

Well I wasn't writing an essay on the subject ( ... skipped a detailed analysis of migration patterns, socio-economic factors etc etc)

I lived briefly in Osaka (....well technically in was Hyogo just over the border, in the hills looking down at the airport ). I didn't really notice much difference between the place, the people, the women and the lifestyle compared to my life in Shibuya-ku and Minato-ku. All made from the same cookie cutter.

Well I wasn't writing an essay on the subject ( ... skipped a detailed analysis of migration patterns, socio-economic factors etc etc)

I lived briefly in Osaka (....well technically in was Hyogo just over the border, in the hills looking down at the airport ). I didn't really notice much difference between the place, the people, the women and the lifestyle compared to my life in Shibuya-ku and Minato-ku. All made from the same cookie cutter.
You should go to the “deeper” places , like Sakai and such. Yes nothing to compare with rough hoods in the US or Europe, but still you can feel the differences with Tokyo , for sure

You should go to the “deeper” places , like Sakai and such. Yes nothing to compare with rough hoods in the US or Europe, but still you can feel the differences with Tokyo , for sure

All in all it feels like they have given up. Lots of those places look like the buildings are so old they are going to fall down any minute and the people are the same. One morning I spend a good hour walking around before I saw anyone younger than me, and I am not young...

Just came back from Osaka over golden week and can say it wasn’t difficult to get a hookup but as said above, fuck me im glad to be back in Yokohama.

everything is dated and the people are kinda weird in Osaka. Good for my first ever trip there but doubt I’ll go back anytime soon.

Just came back from Osaka over golden week and can say it wasn’t difficult to get a hookup but as said above, fuck me im glad to be back in Yokohama.

everything is dated and the people are kinda weird in Osaka. Good for my first ever trip there but doubt I’ll go back anytime soon.

I warned our members.

Out of curiosity, where did you stay and where did you find it easiest to pick up ass?

Even if nanpa is easier in Osaka I still would not go there for it. I like easy girls, but not enough to go to Osaka.

Well, this post did not age well in light of my experiences this past weekend. Maybe Osaka girls are not that bad. To be fair the girl that nampa'd me was originally from Wakayama, which is Osaka's BFE . . .

Oh well. I got picked up by a girl much younger than me so I am not complaining.