Guest viewing is limited

is rude delivery health to ryokan?

@DireWolf98
This might be different depending on the individual but I’m not suggesting he chills out & get comfortable in a Yukata.

@DireWolf98
This might be different depending on the individual but I’m not suggesting he chills out & get comfortable in a Yukata.
I guess if he meets the girl before check in, then it could be okay. However, I think that at all the ryokan I stayed, I checked in, went to my room and changed into the ryokan’s yukata. It would have been awkward to leave my room not wearing it.

I guess if he meets the girl before check in, then it could be okay. However, I think that at all the ryokan I stayed, I checked in, went to my room and changed into the ryokan’s yukata. It would have been awkward to leave my room not wearing it.
Yeah exactly and you know what sometimes I want to say fuck off , tonight I will wear my French Knight Templar armor and I want you peasants to feed my horse with your best oats while I have fun with the daughter of this inn’s owner.
But I don’t do it coz its Japan and we should follow the rules right?

Traditional ryokans don't have en-suite rooms. I don't think a DH girl likes going back and forth between your room and a shared bathroom in the ryokan...

Reactions: MikeH and Sudsy
Traditional ryokans don't have en-suite rooms. I don't think a DH girl likes going back and forth between your room and a shared bathroom in the ryokan...

Yeah, some girls can be picky like that.

Reactions: Lukes

Simple solution, get her drunk enough and she'll have no problem urinating out the balcony window.

Reactions: Ken1988 and MikeH
Ryokan come in all shapes and forms.
Most people here are referring to those traditional wooden inns with papaer thin walks. In which case a p4p encounter is a no-no.

But if you look at some of those larger concrete places calling themselves Ryokan (like Arima, Atami etc), they are much like a hotel with concrete walls etc.
The larger ones have no way of tracking who comes and goes and p4p is not an issue.

I've been to a few conferences held in various hot spring resorts and geisha / companions are part of the entertainment and often can be up to coming back to your room. (Pay extra for the single surcharge, or you'll have to head out to a LH))

Yeah exactly and you know what sometimes I want to say fuck off , tonight I will wear my French Knight Templar armor and I want you peasants to feed my horse with your best oats while I have fun with the daughter of this inn’s owner.
But I don’t do it coz its Japan and we should follow the rules right?

You'd suddently end up in a bloody sushi cut by a silent ninja

:phantom: :ROFLMAO: thank all of you for your funny reply ahaha so fun!

Reactions: Majestyk
You'd suddently end up in a bloody sushi cut by a silent ninja

!

Great movie! They really had good kick-ass actresses back in the days. Now its all just about being kawaii and/or creepy-neurotic .

Ryokan come in all shapes and forms.

Indeed. I think only a few traditional ryokans remain even in Tokyo.

There are so-called "Tsurekomi Ryokans" (Bring-your-own-partner Ryokans) which are just Japanese-style LHs. There were quite a few in Okubo and Asakusa but most of them were demolished or converted to backpackers' Inns. As far as I know, there is still one in Kichijoji at one of the entrances to the Inokashira Park.

On second thought, this might not be a practical solution. You’ll be walking around in the yukata from that Ryokan, the girl that you meet won’t be dressed that way. Add in the fact that you are a gaijin and you’ll stand out like an orange Traffic Safety Cone.
Hotel staff around the world can always spot working girls. The question is is you care or not.

I've been to a few conferences held in various hot spring resorts and geisha / companions are part of the entertainment and often can be up to coming back to your room. (Pay extra for the single surcharge, or you'll have to head out to a LH))
OK Ive definitely been going to the wrong conferences so far all my life.

OK Ive definitely been going to the wrong conferences so far all my life.
IMHE most Japanese conferences are just an excuse for an enkai afterwards.

In my industry I'm a member of a trade group that has a regional AGM in the morning, then each prefecture group breaks into another prefectural level AGM in the afternoon. Thing is I only joined the the regional level, so while they are droning on in the afternoon, I'm usually in the hot spring (first) and then the bar (second), and when they join me in the bar I have a good head of steam. We then head to the enkai (usually about 300-400 people), and a mix of about 30-40 companions / onsen geisha.

Good thing about this type of situation is that you meet a lot of people in your industry who can assist you (and naturally you assist them). I find getting drunk in a yukata is a great way to get over the stuffiness of usual business introductions.

Would a delivery health worker even agree to go to a ryokan to begin with? I know that some may not even meet you at your hotel room if they know it's difficult for guests to visit, and especially if there's complications in doing the deed.

Reactions: Sudsy
As far as I know, there is still one in Kichijoji at one of the entrances to the Inokashira Park.

It seems that this one is famous for being spooky...

Ryoso Wakamizu
旅荘 和歌水
1-3-3 Gotenyama, Musashino-shi, Tokyo 180-0005

A google search found this one in Komagome, which actually interests me a lot. This is a LH, still calls itself ryokan. It has a website, too.

Ryokan Edokoma
旅館 江戸駒
1-33-5 Komagome, Toshima-ku, Tokyo 170-0003

Those spooky old fashioned ryokan in Tokyo are so fascinating! *_*
The problem is they accept only by phone reservations and I bet it's a no-deal for a gaijin unable to speak T_T

It all depends on the Ryokan. Some are more family focused and other have more privacy.
Some will charge same rate for one or two. Others may not. Some may be so large they will never notice, others may know everyone staying by name. It all depends.

the last one I stayed at, it was the same price for one or two people. Three and more charged.
the walls were really thick ( which was great because this girl was a screamer). It was also very modern and new which probably helped.
The place was also pretty big.

I could have easily had a girl show up and leave separately without many issues.