Guest viewing is limited

Is this relationship doomed or ??

wear the big boy trousers and have that talk

In my opinion this reply, unlike some others, makes a lot of sense. Even if you have been treated badly or unfair it rarely makes the situation better if you also start behaving badly.

So instead act like an adult and despite the final outcome I am sure you will feel better about yourself later.

I have been watching Japanese women behavior a lot and all seems the same to me. Many many lies when they do not want you anymore. They make a lot of excuses. Even things that make ni sense to have an excuse. I recommend to do the same in return: don't reply the fucking Line messages, don't even read it, make yourself excuses for not going out with her or make an appointment and cancel it at the last moment by saying that your friend wants to meet you. When she asks you to go somewhere nice for lunch/dinner, say that you are busy until next week, when she is about to come to your room say you have an urgent matter and have to leave, etc.
No offense but I think it's childish to ignore someone and play busy just to get a revenge.
I think he should act normally but in the same time he should lower his expectations and depend less on her.
Instead of acting in a way she would think he may be seeing other women he should actually meet other women.

Now I wish there was an update on how it went.. never really liked cliffhanger endings.

Now I wish there was an update on how it went.. never really liked cliffhanger endings.

Well, what are the options?

- He talked to her open and honestly and they broke up
- She continued to ghost him until he eventually clued in and realized they were broken up

It was nice while it lasted.

When one door closes, another opens; but we often look so long and so regretfully upon the closed door that we do not see the one which has opened for us.
Alexander Graham Bell

And from Brother Bob, Coming in from the Cold -listen to the entire song, if you can tolerate reggae.:wacky: This is the live, acoustic version: