Guest viewing is limited

It’s getting hot in here

But on the bright side, the number of women who have seen the wisdom of ditching their bras is climbing....

Swimming in the ocean in the morning and late afternoon. Finding a spot with an almost cool ocean breeze in the evening and drinking ice cold weizen. In the middle of the day the only sensible thing to do is stay inside, crank the AC and watch Lillehammer on Netflix.

Reactions: SugoiBoy
But on the bright side, the number of women who have seen the wisdom of ditching their bras is climbing....

The problem is it's too hot to even have a boner. The only sensible solution for the midday heat is to lock yourself in a love hotel. Aircon included!

Avoiding going out and working at home in the cool as much as possible.

When going out, I do enjoy the light summer fashions of the ladies. :)
Speaking of the light summer fashion, I saw a white lady, mid 20s in a black lingerie type dress. From the front, you couldn’t really see much because of the strategic placement of solid black lines or whatever to hide her breasts and V area. But from behind, you could see that she had on no bra, and her panties were a little bit wider than a thong, but leaving most of her ass out. She had the attention of everyone walking on the street.

Speaking of the light summer fashion, I saw a white lady, mid 20s in a black lingerie type dress. From the front, you couldn’t really see much because of the strategic placement of solid black lines or whatever to hide her breasts and V area. But from behind, you could see that she had on no bra, and her panties were a little bit wider than a thong, but leaving most of her ass out. She had the attention of everyone walking on the street.
If i had something like the most common size in Japan i would probably go braless a lot.
But in my case i could probably knock someone out with my knockers.
J women wear what ever they please, showing off their womanhood. It’s a bit too revealing in my mind, but it is hot. And these ladies to keep cool will do anything they see fit.

Is it just me or does this heat fuck up your sleep patterns?

I find myself tired in the afternoons, and need a siesta, but then I wake up at 3am (as has happened now).

The constant variation between being outside in the heat, and inside with the AC also seems to make me ill.

Well, regarding the fact I am reading this at 5 AM after making myself breakfast and lunch I would say it's not you only.

Great that there is no insulation on houses so you can choose between keeping the air conditioning at full speed and get sore throat or shut it off and start sweating in three seconds.

Not just you.What really messes me up is work sometimes involves being on calls till very late at night here and then when I finally finish, I end up with only a few hours sleep because I wake up at 4 or 5 and just cant get back to sleep from the heat.

Whats worse is that some of my work means I have to be outside during the day.

Mediterrenean countries are not humid tho..

You're right but mediterraneans are also known for being kinky which might be another way of explaining why sticky skins always arouses me like crazy. The stickier my skin is the more I feel attracked to other people's skin. Or maybe I'm just a perv.

The Buta is having a particularly hard time of it this year. Does anyone know if it has been hotter than recent years? I remember last summer being not so hot. Is this global warming? I hope so as it is something else I can blame on the Republicans. Anyway, I do think eating spicy food helps, as does slathering my corpulent corpus with Bay Rum aftershave and standing naked in front of a powerful fan.

Is this global warming?

Even if it is there are many other factors why it's hotter in Tokyo than before. When I first arrived July and August were bad, but it got much better already in early September. Nowadays it seems the hot weather continues at least a month longer.

Covering all the rivers with concrete, losing lots of greenery and erecting tall buildings to block the wind from the sea are all contributing to this nice comfortable weather we are having now.

The Buta is having a particularly hard time of it this year. Does anyone know if it has been hotter than recent years? I remember last summer being not so hot. Is this global warming? I hope so as it is something else I can blame on the Republicans. Anyway, I do think eating spicy food helps, as does slathering my corpulent corpus with Bay Rum aftershave and standing naked in front of a powerful fan.

I'd say the recent summers during the last years were anormally mild and I assume that you got used to these.

This year's summer is more a normal summer like in the good old days.

That's how I feel anyway after 20 years in Japan.

I find myself tired in the afternoons, and need a siesta, but then I wake up at 3am (as has happened now).

The constant variation between being outside in the heat, and inside with the AC also seems to make me ill.

Same here! Even though I try to stay out of the heat as much as possible, the times I am in the heat puts a strain on me. As soon as I get to my apartment/mansion, I’m bushed. After guzzling a few beers, I’m out! Then I wake up in the middle of the night and can’t go back to sleep. The cycle of tiredness/cranky attitude begins until Autumn! Today and tomorrow will be the hottest days yet!