It's Cake

Karen

Mistress of the Night
Executive Leadership
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Hi Everyone!!!!

You have to leave it to a woman to bring the cake. Seriously guys? Couldn't you at least have brought some wine or other goodies?!!?:p:p

Let's get the party started, shall we? My name is Karen aka "Cake", you can call me either or, I don't mind either way! :) I have to come to TAG to bring a female presence among all of the male operators here! This is scary, but I brought cake and I sure hope someone brings in the wine!

Let's see, what do you really want to know or need to know about me? I am from Ohio in that chunk-o-land called the USA. Japan is like America, on a diet, yes? You agree? Good, I knew you would! :p I'm in Japan for the time being, following this path fate has set upon me.

First order of business:

-Get some girly stuff added to this website... you guys have no idea to make a site more attractive for the ladies. You guys will just have to suffer and like it! :D :D

-Add some stuff to my section of the message board, which is the 'TAG Core' area... hold a tic....hey Eliah, if you read this, I cannot do squat yet! Fix me up! :) (oh, i don't mean that kind of 'fix me up':p)

I am off to search for something pink, this blue is depressing. :rolleyes: You guys are going to make me wear that Mod tag, aren't you? :mad:

Peace&Love~
Karen

Karen,

Welcome to the team here at the Tokyo Adult Guide. I received your text message and thought I would drop by to officially welcome you and get your account fixed.

Chris should be popping around soon as well.

-Eliah

Cake? ........??? Cake??

She's going to try and take this place over!!!

funny-pictures-cat-does-not-think-plan-will-fail.jpg

Much love, welcome. :D

:D

Still forming my plan... :cool:

but, thanks for the message.

YES, CAKE! Who does not love CAKE?

who does not like cake? yes I like cake... what kind of cake?

lol manager, cat pic is a win

Cats are a secondary weakness of mine. Damn you!

Xer, chocolate cake of course! :D

chocolate? ok, it is good then! i prefer yellow cake w/chocolate icing.

Cake/Karen,

Welcome! Do you have any idea what you are getting into? Good to have you on the team, hope you will hang in there!