Incall

Appointment Length & Costs:
2 hours, 45000

Type/Location:
Yoshiwara Soapland

Language Notes:
Appointment: english, service: convo japanese+english

Details of the Encounter:
Was bored and it was my birthday, maybe it was time for me to get popped for the first time. Wandered to Kings Club seeing the website hoping to get a prime beauty but got offered unlisted Itsuki and a couple of blurred other girls. Tout warned me she was old but great service, I didn't really care much so I just said its fine and settled. Paid 45000 which was higher than I expected, I guess gaijin tax even though I can speak decent Japanese.
Came back with oshibori and tea while I waited for about 10mins.

Called upstairs and met Itsuki. Looked like a 30+, petite, with a slim body. Not a milf but definitely your typical Japanese mom image. Not particularly attracted but its was my first time for everything so whatever.

Typical soapland process, talk, undress, shower, tub with BJ play, then bed time.
Honestly, was losing my virginity for the first time so I was playing a lot of simulations in my mind on how I wanted to do it. Also, I was extremely touchy with her during the washing process like rubbing her back, waist, butt, kissing face and neck etc. On a side note, she didn't like to FK much, but regular kissing was ok.

Post tub rinse, she started BBBJ, nothing particular honestly. I got her to lay down first and started DATY, again, my first time ever. Better than I expected, she allowed me free play so I explored with my mouth, tongue, finger exploring the V for the first time. I guess I was good, she was going wild and convulsing and grabbing my head. Switched to 69 after for BJ while I was licking and rubbing her cerv.
We switched a little after and she capped me after and started CG. This is where I started my first penetration experience. She bounced on top but I wasn't sure if she was super tight or good at kegels but I didn't feel too much when it mattered. So we CG for a bit, then I switch to Rowing Boat for a bit before I get her down to missionary and spread eagle. At this point, I'm hard as a rock but condom prevents feeling so I'm just pushing my stamina. We go back to CG where I tell her to do what she likes so she starts dive bombing my pelvis before I decide to meet her half way. This gets her real heated so we switch back to missionary where I just go as hard and as fast as I can until my knees get towel burn.

We are both exhausted at this point so we take a drink, she gets coffee and I get water and we chat a bit before she suggests nuru. I haven't experienced it before so I go with it.

She sets the mat up and has me on my stomach rinsing me, light massaging, sucking my toes, and a little bit of rimming which honestly perked my junior another level. Eventually the warm gel came and she starts sliding around on my body, feeling real good and relaxed. I flip on my back and same process. At one point, her crotch slides on junior as I feel her tamed jungle rub my head and pop up right in her crevice and this is where my body finally urges. I grab her waist and butt and start hotdogging her as she slides on me, which leads to my first sex pop, and she keeps sliding her crotch and hand on sensitive junior post pop. After we clean up everything and shower again. We have about 40 mins left so I ask her to give me handy for 8 or so mins until I pop then I ask for a back massage for the remainder as my lower back had been in pain for a good 4 months since returning to a weightlifting routine back in the states before I came to Japan.

We said our goodbyes, I told her I was going to Osaka the next day so I hugged her, gave her a kiss, and she patted my crotch and told me to have fun in Osaka.

TL:dr - Sorry for the short novel but it was my first time so I felt like I had to rerun the experience for my sake. It was a good first time.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, May Repeat.

Closing Comments:
Good service, probably could find a cheaper option or one with a younger selection. Itsuki isn't the most attractive but her service is top class.

Last edited: