TAG Member
Reaction score
Date/Time: June - 6 PM
http://www.bettybluedh.com/main.html
(Basic Japanese with Mix of English)

Stats: B: ?? W: ?? H: ??

2u73vpj.jpg

80 min service: Y 20,000
Recommendation: Err. Maybe. This "Ivy" is ok.

Background

I wish I posted this review sooner. The link doesn't work anymore.
But I can post her pic if you guys like? I managed to save it on my computer.

Setup and Meeting

I already had a past experience with BB. You can read here:
http://tokyoadultguide.com/threads/clala-clara-betty-blue.7127/

But I also read bad reviews about this provider so I decided to give it a try again.
As usual, called them up and the tencho was helpful. Used basic phrases and mix some English in.
Gave my LH address and soon "Ivy" arrived.

Brief Physical Review

1. Body type same to picture but not her height.
2. Hair length was above shoulders, colored differently as well. Dark brownish?
3. Smooth skin. Slim body and lovely hips!
4. Average looking face. But not ugly! I can give her a second look on the street!
5. Wore a bit of eyeliner / eyelash makeup? Had a hint of cigarette.

Main Event

Her personality wasn't so bad though. What a relief! Anyway she was a bit passive in the shower so I had to take charge.
She let me touch her and there were moments of awkward silence. Haha! Gonna be a long night.

After drying ourselves we headed to the bed. One thing I noticed she was in a hurry to get into action.
Wait girl! I need to get started up and heated slowly not flash-fried!
We went through a couple of rules. Thankfully no 1 pop policy!

She has a decent BJ. Although times her teeth would graze my friend. :(
Pussy is shaven clean. Tastes great. I let her go on top. Her actions seem mechanical but I felt good.
We did mish, cowgirl, reverse and finally 69.

Post Event

When we finished. I asked her if she really was "Ivy". She said no. But there was the same girl working she never met before.
Feeling disappointed, but not entirely shocked my suspicions were confirmed. BB does the old "switcheroo" or send any girl named _____.

All in all not a bad session. But I wish she was more passionate. Oh well, luck of the draw again!

Betty Blue is like a 50/50 split for me. The uncertainty of the service bothers me.
It will be some time before I avail of their services again.

Folks, YMMV. Hope you have better luck! Cheers!

Last edited:
Reactions: TAG Manager
Thanks again for your reviews tonight, greatly appreciated! :)

Yeah. Ms. Anna inspired me to finally post all of my pending reviews from my "Naughty Notebook"!

Good night! Got a date tomorrow. Saving my energy!

*Edit Uploaded Pic.

I'm not really good with links and stuff. If I need to change, mods please tell me. Thanks!

*Edit Uploaded Pic.

I'm not really good with links and stuff. If I need to change, mods please tell me. Thanks!

I cleaned it up a little, just an extra empty tag was hanging around.

As long as the pics appear on the website, then there is no issue. But, just for anyone else passing through, please do not take private pics and post them.
Anything in the public domain/web, accessible by anyone with a web browser, is fair game.

Ahaha the pic is pretty funny, her legs are like 1.5meter long!!! Thats a believable photoshop ;)

Ahaha the pic is pretty funny, her legs are like 1.5meter long!!! Thats a believable photoshop ;)

It could just be a very short refrigerator. :D

@ R.O.B
Yeah sounds like. Did she smell like cigarettes? Haha!

@johnnyboy84
Yes. Funny thing is when she arrived, she was wearing heels and was not that tall.

@Sato69
Imagine my surprise! Haha! It wasn't a total letdown. She had nice legs though but not that long.