J-Girls here I come!

zanny

TAG Member
Reaction score
Hi, so I am new to this forum :D and visiting Japan in November.

I have quite a lot of experience travelling and having sex, have been all around Asia, lived in Manila for a year, had some fun in South America and Europe as well.

My second ever P4P (the first was horrible) was with a J-girl in Australia where I am from, and it was so awesome. I haven't been with any Japanese girls since.

I have been to Japan twice, first time was for 3 months in 2010, 6 weeks in Tokyo, then I travelled around Kansai and Kyushu. I went back to Tokyo in 2011, but I did a side trip to Seoul and flew out the day before the Tsunami, and couldn't return and changed my travel plans.

I'm taking my 22 year old brother on a big Asia trip for 30 days, as he is depressed and having a quarter life crisis. I actually never told him about how much naughty shit I get up to, and he isn't really into it, but we will see what happens along the way. We are hitting Vietnam, Thailand, Shanghai, Japan then Manila and KL.

I will attempt to use my bluetooth earbuds to translate Japanese when dealing with these businesses as I have zero Japanese language skills. I haven't got the new Google earbuds but I think it should work similarly.

I am interested in budget places, incidentally I am staying in Tokyo only a 10 minute walk from Putit Royal so I might give that place a go. This place from the list, has BBW http://www.a-cheergirl.jp and I wonder what the real price for a session for Gaijan are. Can't find any reviews. There are some cute BBW, some are just stocky girls with massive tits :D

However the place I am really interested in is Osaka Nihonbashi Tsumaten - the mature housewife place mentioned a few times and website is http://www.osaka-0930.com/nihonbashi1/

Damn, that would be some good fantasies there, and the price is so affordable! They actually have 6 shops in Osaka so the amount of choice is ridiculous. I think I would like to spend a lot of time fucking some mature Japanese women, so much so that if they let me into this place and I have a good time, I would plan a two week holiday of just staying in Osaka and visiting this place twice a day.

I didn't actually plan to spend much time in Osaka, so it will be hard to get away with going here on this trip, we will arrive first night in Osaka without time before this place closes, then I have a whole itinerary booked with the JR East Kansai Wide pass, where we go to Kobe for lunch, Himeji castle, sleep in Okayama, travel to Kinosaki Onsen, then back to Kyoto. Last day I have to squeeze in Nara, then go back to see some Osaka sights including banging a mature housewife before leaving for KIX at 5:30pm..... but it will happen, trust me on that, I won't miss the chance to try this place out. I'm dead serious about planning a future trip around just banging mature women, lol.

Last edited:
Hi, so I am new to this forum :D and visiting Japan in November.

I have quite a lot of experience travelling and having sex, have been all around Asia, lived in Manila for a year, had some fun in South America and Europe as well.

My second ever P4P (the first was horrible) was with a J-girl in Australia where I am from, and it was so awesome. I haven't been with any Japanese girls since.

I have been to Japan twice, first time was for 3 months in 2010, 6 weeks in Tokyo, then I travelled around Kansai and Kyushu. I went back to Tokyo in 2011, but I did a side trip to Seoul and flew out the day before the Tsunami, and couldn't return and changed my travel plans.

I'm taking my 22 year old brother on a big Asia trip for 30 days, as he is depressed and having a quarter life crisis. I actually never told him about how much naughty shit I get up to, and he isn't really into it, but we will see what happens along the way. We are hitting Vietnam, Thailand, Shanghai, Japan then Manila and KL.

I will attempt to use my bluetooth earbuds to translate Japanese when dealing with these businesses as I have zero Japanese language skills. I haven't got the new Google earbuds but I think it should work similarly.

I am interested in budget places, incidentally I am staying in Tokyo only a 10 minute walk from Putit Royal so I might give that place a go. This place from the list, has BBW http://www.a-cheergirl.jp and I wonder what the real price for a session for Gaijan are. Can't find any reviews. There are some cute BBW, some are just stocky girls with massive tits :D

However the place I am really interested in is Osaka Nihonbashi Tsumaten - the mature housewife place mentioned a few times and website is http://www.osaka-0930.com/nihonbashi1/

Damn, that would be some good fantasies there, and the price is so affordable! They actually have 6 shops in Osaka so the amount of choice is ridiculous. I think I would like to spend a lot of time fucking some mature Japanese women, so much so that if they let me into this place and I have a good time, I would plan a two week holiday of just staying in Osaka and visiting this place twice a day.

I didn't actually plan to spend much time in Osaka, so it will be hard to get away with going here on this trip, we will arrive first night in Osaka without time before this place closes, then I have a whole itinerary booked with the JR East Kansai Wide pass, where we go to Kobe for lunch, Himeji castle, sleep in Okayama, travel to Kinosaki Onsen, then back to Kyoto. Last day I have to squeeze in Nara, then go back to see some Osaka sights including banging a mature housewife before leaving for KIX at 5:30pm..... but it will happen, trust me on that, I won't miss the chance to try this place out. I'm dead serious about planning a future trip around just banging mature women, lol.

I applaud your enthusiasm and good luck. A lot of help can be provided here. Just stay away from @MikeH haha.

Nice to see another Australian here. :eek: :)

You might already have something else in mind, but I found easiest option is getting an NTT DOCOMO 3GB/30day data sim (45aud) from the popup stall after immigration at Sydney Airport (probably exists in other Aus airports too). Arranging pocket Wi-Fi or trying to get a SIM locally Japan seems like a hassle.

I don't have a brother, so I'm wondering the awkwardness going into an establishment and fighting over a particular girl. (or who will settle for sloppy seconds??)

Anyway, Good Luck!

You might already have something else in mind, but I found easiest option is getting an NTT DOCOMO 3GB/30day data sim (45aud) from the popup stall after immigration at Sydney Airport (probably exists in other Aus airports too). Arranging pocket Wi-Fi or trying to get a SIM locally Japan seems like a hassle.

I don't have a brother, so I'm wondering the awkwardness going into an establishment and fighting over a particular girl. (or who will settle for sloppy seconds??)

Anyway, Good Luck!

Getting a simcard (data only) at the Bic Camera Air shop located on the arrival floor at Haneda takes only a few minutes. Very easy to set up: you just have to input your name and passport number (no need to send a picture of the passport) and you are ready to go. 1Gb or 2 Gb card are available. Be careful to choose the right format for your phone (regular, mini or nano card).

Reactions: jhingy567

Anyway, Good Luck!

I'm going to order a WiFi Hotspot and get it delivered to my first hotel in Yokohama - 10 days / 10GB wifi hotspot 6500 yen https://www.rentalwifi.com/services/ Or 8000 yen for unlimited use: https://pupuruwifi.com/en#!

With my brother, it will be more like slinking away for a few hours, he doesn't share my tastes, he's only 22.

I'm going to order a WiFi Hotspot and get it delivered to my first hotel in Yokohama - 10 days / 10GB wifi hotspot 6500 yen https://www.rentalwifi.com/services/ Or 8000 yen for unlimited use: https://pupuruwifi.com/en#!

With my brother, it will be more like slinking away for a few hours, he doesn't share my tastes, he's only 22.
I suggest bringing a powerbank (+ micro usb cable) too as to my experience the Wifi hotspot won't last a day even with moderate usage. Just my two cents ...

Reactions: MikeH
I think you might be in for a rude shock. In general, foreigners are not appreciated at these businesses and if you can not speak Japanese you are most likely to be treated to the batsu gesture, arms crossed in front of their face.

I suggest bringing a powerbank (+ micro usb cable) too as to my experience the Wifi hotspot won't last a day even with moderate usage. Just my two cents ...

Yeah we are bringing three power banks, I am getting a brand new 20,000 mAh for the occasion.

I think you might be in for a rude shock. In general, foreigners are not appreciated at these businesses and if you can not speak Japanese you are most likely to be treated to the batsu gesture, arms crossed in front of their face.

Yes, that's possible. However, I will try with Google Translate to get my point across. I might even print out an introductory letter in Japanese to say that I understand and respect the rules, I am a polite salaryman and if they let me have access, I will come back for a two week / 24 woman trip.

If not, it's no big deal because before we get to Japan, we are going to HCMC, Bangkok, Shanghai and I know where to go for action at least in Bangkok, and on the same day that I am going to try to get into Osaka Nihonbashi Tsumaten, I will be heading straight back to KIX at 5:30pm and will be clubbing by 1am in Manila, with a chick I am messaging from Fetlife who is into spanking, and anal and all sorts of submissive nasty stuff :D

Reactions: AliceInWonderland
Ah Comeon Frenchy. Share the love... :love:

She is already promised to me. It's a new kind of arranged marriage or omiai. The hub arranges the wife to sleep with guys who are fast to disappoint her. Then she sees her husband in a new light! :p

Reactions: AliceInWonderland
She is already promised to me. It's a new kind of arranged marriage or omiai. The hub arranges the wife to sleep with guys who are fast to disappoint her. Then she sees her husband in a new light! :p

Oh come on dont humblebrag... I am sure she would find you amazing and you could live happily ever after :D

Reactions: MikeH