Ja Mata from Not Even Dave

User#18046

TAG Member
Reaction score
Team,

It's been a wild and crazy ride. I've learned a ton in the last few weeks, I really have, which I didn't expect to happen. I've learned about mongers, learned about providers, learned about myself.

Since April 10th, I've had dates with Mischa and Alice, a 3P with Manami and Anna, a couple of mediocre to substandard soap experiences at Mermaid and Peach in Yokohama, a few fashion health sessions also in Yokohama that I didn't bother to review (synopsis: meh), got a completely non-sexual oil rub of my left calf by a hot bikini-clad 22-year-old in Kawasaki at Ti Amo, been to see Mimi at Heart and Heart three times (including an 80 minute goodbye session today), and have developed a rather passionate relationship with Anni at the massage place over the course of about four sessions since she raped me and I brought her chocolates afterwards. If you include the session I have tentatively booked next week as my final hurrah with the enigmatic and thoroughly soul-snaring Alice and cute-as-a-button Meyrin (hopefully, if she is available), I will have spent about ¥670,000 not including LHs and parking and train fare. For perspective, my first car only cost $150.

To hell with it, I say. For it is money that I have, and peace that I lack.

I've "met" some really interesting, savvy folks in the forums, too. I appreciate all your advice and kind clicks of the "like" button. Keep looking out for each other and of course, be good to the ladies. They may offer sex as a service, but there is so much more to them than their physical attributes. To reduce them to meat is to cheapen the world in which we live, and to miss the whole point of why we really go to see them. It's obvious from the way we value "GFE" above all else. We visit these women to fall in love, if only a little and for a short while. (By the way, one of the things I learned is that GFE does not include fucking my friends and throwing my vinyl record collection on the lawn, which summarizes most of my previous girlfriend experiences.)

As a result of this mad adventure, I find I want to be a better person. I've already lost seven pounds just since April 10 (I starve myself when it's time to lose weight. Don't judge, it works for me. I'm a binary kind of guy.) I'm putting more effort into work, I'm even trying to be nicer to my wife. The world is bigger, see, than I thought it was from inside my little shoe box.

Alas, the time has come for me to leave Japan for about six months for work, during which time I will have little to no personal internet connectivity -- and I can't browse TAG on my work internet. I may pop up like a prairie dog a bit next week or occasionally from various international locations when I get some scant free time and 4G in the next six months. As a result, you will not see me on TAG much if at all until around November/December, assuming I live that long. Nothing in this life is guaranteed, especially for me as I approach the age my father and his father died of stroke, and considering the fairly hazardous work I do when on the road.

Nothing in this life is guaranteed. Treat each other well in my absence.

We now return you to your regularly scheduled broadcast.
Not Even Dave

apple-drop-mic.jpeg

GFE does not include fucking my friends and throwing my vinyl record collection on the lawn

You left me confused. Is this because you now have only CDs or because your lawn in Japan is way too small for the collection?

Anyways, thanks for the fish and hoping to hear from you when you get back.

You left me confused. Is this because you now have only CDs or because your lawn in Japan is way too small for the collection?

Anyways, thanks for the fish and hoping to hear from you when you get back.
MP3s. Hard to throw out a window.

Keep looking out for each other and of course, be good to the ladies. They may offer sex as a service, but there is so much more to them than their physical attributes. To reduce them to meat is to cheapen the world in which we live, and to miss the whole point of why we really go to see them. It's obvious from the way we value "GFE" above all else. We visit these women to fall in love, if only a little and for a short while.

Thanks for the stories ...

You can probably *steal* wifi from a conbini at your destination.

Sounds like a happy ending!

Some time and distance may let some of these unhealthy bromances burn out.

Do check in 6 months time.... otherwise we will assume your dead. They should give you TAG Hall of Fame status now.......avoid all that messy posthumous stuff.

Team,

It's been a wild and crazy ride. I've learned a ton in the last few weeks, I really have, which I didn't expect to happen. I've learned about mongers, learned about providers, learned about myself.

Since April 10th, I've had dates with Mischa and Alice, a 3P with Manami and Anna, a couple of mediocre to substandard soap experiences at Mermaid and Peach in Yokohama, a few fashion health sessions also in Yokohama that I didn't bother to review (synopsis: meh), got a completely non-sexual oil rub of my left calf by a hot bikini-clad 22-year-old in Kawasaki at Ti Amo, been to see Mimi at Heart and Heart three times (including an 80 minute goodbye session today), and have developed a rather passionate relationship with Anni at the massage place over the course of about four sessions since she raped me and I brought her chocolates afterwards. If you include the session I have tentatively booked next week as my final hurrah with the enigmatic and thoroughly soul-snaring Alice and cute-as-a-button Meyrin (hopefully, if she is available), I will have spent about ¥670,000 not including LHs and parking and train fare. For perspective, my first car only cost $150.

To hell with it, I say. For it is money that I have, and peace that I lack.

I've "met" some really interesting, savvy folks in the forums, too. I appreciate all your advice and kind clicks of the "like" button. Keep looking out for each other and of course, be good to the ladies. They may offer sex as a service, but there is so much more to them than their physical attributes. To reduce them to meat is to cheapen the world in which we live, and to miss the whole point of why we really go to see them. It's obvious from the way we value "GFE" above all else. We visit these women to fall in love, if only a little and for a short while. (By the way, one of the things I learned is that GFE does not include fucking my friends and throwing my vinyl record collection on the lawn, which summarizes most of my previous girlfriend experiences.)

As a result of this mad adventure, I find I want to be a better person. I've already lost seven pounds just since April 10 (I starve myself when it's time to lose weight. Don't judge, it works for me. I'm a binary kind of guy.) I'm putting more effort into work, I'm even trying to be nicer to my wife. The world is bigger, see, than I thought it was from inside my little shoe box.

Alas, the time has come for me to leave Japan for about six months for work, during which time I will have little to no personal internet connectivity -- and I can't browse TAG on my work internet. I may pop up like a prairie dog a bit next week or occasionally from various international locations when I get some scant free time and 4G in the next six months. As a result, you will not see me on TAG much if at all until around November/December, assuming I live that long. Nothing in this life is guaranteed, especially for me as I approach the age my father and his father died of stroke, and considering the fairly hazardous work I do when on the road.

Nothing in this life is guaranteed. Treat each other well in my absence.

We now return you to your regularly scheduled broadcast.
Not Even Dave

View attachment 3857

Dude....wtf, you think its OK to just leave us like this?

yes.. @namae accurately used the term 'bromance' correctly.. and frankly, you gained fans here....
We enjoy your banter, humor and amazed by your writing.
Still can't believe you fricken wrote a song about your date with Alice... and built that guitar for that manner.

you obviously make a pretty good living in order to afford this past vacation...so our only consolation is that you are probably not that good looking..haha

Good luck...but then again, you think it will be that easy to leave this place???

Team,

It's been a wild and crazy ride. I've learned a ton in the last few weeks, I really have, which I didn't expect to happen. I've learned about mongers, learned about providers, learned about myself..]

April 10th- a day that I shall not forget as you stole my karaoke virginity and made me exceedingly envious of your many talents. I will miss reading your writings! I'm pencilling you in right now for a karaoke date in December. Now I just need to find a singing teacher...

Seriously though, take care of yourself and safe travels. x