Reaction score
Service and/or Provider's Name:
Jan Jan

Date of Encounter:
2016/12/05

Contact Method:
Walk in - http://jan2-sugamo.com/index2.php

Appointment Length & Costs:
30 min 3000 yen (however it was near closing time - no course available - so got discount)

Type/Location:
Pink Salon

Language Notes:
Japanese (But you will be fine with only English because no need for conversation)

Details of the Encounter:
My Erotic Adventure in Tokyo ended with Jan Jan (bare in mind I'm in my late 30's).

It was easy to find, very close to Sugamo station. However I got a little confused around the road construction on the street in front of Jan Jan's street. The friendly grey haired Tout immediately spotted me and said in English "Jan Jan is here" (funny thing their neon signs are on the other side of the street).

The old female Tencho was a bit of a grouch, but still nice/friendly.
Compared to Hinomaru, Jan Jan is really small, but I'm not shy.

Due to me late appearance (around 23.00) there was not a lot of girls available so I got a discount.

Funny thing was that just as I sat down, the last visitor left, so Tencho said if I prefer she could keep lights on. I said "whatever is ok", and the lights went out.

A very nice looking girl came (sorry I forgot her name - I though it was Minami) and she said "hi my name is ..." and immediately asked me to take down my pants. No small talk.

Now this was different: She did not clean my junk (maybe because of time rush - no idea) but started blowing me bareback. Then she shoved her breast in to my face and removed her panties and started talking dirty. I fingered her and we kissed. Then she blow me until I came in mouth.

And this all within 10 minutes.

When she went back I heard more than 3 people see "wow what fast".
Tencho said "what fast" and Tout said "what fast". There was quite some laughter.

As I was walking back to Sugamo station in my head I even heard the construction people who I had passed by earlier to get to Jan Jan say "wow that is fast". But of course this was in my mind.

Like I said I'm in my late thirties. After 20 minutes I can give quite another show, but not that night.

I will post a small summary in the question, answers & warning section of my erotic adventure in Tokyo in a few days.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
I loved the aggression of the girl. Will definitely go back and now I understand why everybody says, first got to Hinomaru and then to Jan Jan.

Last edited:
I went to Jan Jan last weekend. It has relocated just across the street. Someone on another site said that the old place is closed until the 28th December. Can anyone confirm this? The new location is uncomfortably small.

I went to Jan Jan last weekend. It has relocated just across the street. Someone on another site said that the old place is closed until the 28th December. Can anyone confirm this? The new location is uncomfortably small.

Yeah thats why the signs were on the other side.
There was also some construction work on the other side of the old Jan Jan building, maybe related.

Reactions: AliceInWonderland