http://jan2-sugamo.com/index2.php

Appointment Length & Costs:
30 mins/3000 yen

Type/Location:
Pink Salon BBBJ

Language Notes:
Minimal Japanese

Details of the Encounter:
Vacationing in Tokyo so I figured I would try out a pink salon. Did some research here and thought jan jan would be my best bet. Thankfully i was right. I was worried about being refused at the door, japanese only etc but it went smoothly.

Got off the train at Sugamo station and took the south exit. Walked along the roundabout and as soon as I walked onto the street where jan jan is I saw the tout waving me over casually. I approached and asked "Jan Jan desu ka?" He replied with "Jan Jan desu yo" plus I read the signs and had looked it up on google street view so was confident it was the right place. I asked the tout "Haitte mo ii desu ka?" Just to me 100% clear and he nodded, waving me in. Down the steps mamasan greets me with the fingers up. Not sure what she said but i got the message and handed over 3000 yen. This was around 6 pm so no mark up. She nodded and led me to a booth that was about shoulder height(im avg height for reference), you can definitely see whats going on in other booths depending on where you sit if that matters. I didnt care and minded my own business.

Sat in the booth for maybe 5 to 10 mins then a skinny older woman came over and greeted me. Other reports are indeed accurate about the age and looks of the girls here. I didnt mind at all however. She had 4 wet hand towels. One for your member and one for your hands. I asked if it was ok to touch and she nodded. My hands wandered a bit but i was enjoying the moment as it were so didnt get too far there. Bbbj with some ball play(didnt catch my providers name, sorry about that) no teeth, slow but still felt great. Popped in her mouth but i dont think she expected the sheer amount that came out, been a while lol. She was a great sport about it however and took it like a champ. Handed me the 3rd wet towel to wash my hands as she used the 4th to spit into. Then said out goodbyes.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
Overall i think jan jan is a great place for the price you pay. I could see myself going back multiple times.

Thanks for your review of Jan Jan! Glad you drew the lucky card and had a good time.

Approved: 11/12/2019

Yeah that skinny no teeth lady is pretty friendly. She usually tries to get the guy to touch her pussy as she sucks just bust a nutt and leave.