walk in | jan2-sugamo.com | t.takahashi@ce-rto.com

Appointment Length & Costs:
30 minutes for 3 000y | 30 minutes 4 000y after 19H

Type/Location:
Near Sugamo station

Language Notes:
Japanese, some girl can talk little of english

Details of the Encounter:
Okay here my first review, first, i'm sorry for my poor english.

I went there twice time today, it's was my first sexual experience so i can't tell you if it's the best bj of your life. I write this review 3 hours after get out of jan jan.

I thought about come here for 3 day so i was really nervous (and it's will be my first sexual experience so it didn't help me !!)

For the first time i have wait 5-6 minutes (it was ~ 3.30pm) but for the second time i have wait for approximatly 30 minutes (it was 6.50pm)

Physical description : obviously i get two different girls

-The first one was middle 30's early 40's, look nice, pretty thin, not ugly (i'm not milf hater so). she don't speak english

-The 2nd was more middle age 40's, look okay, pretty thin too for his age, not ugly she speak english, a little

Details :

The first time :

Before get in, when i was in the street a man see me and waved me, he knew why i was here ! An old man maybe 60's waiting me at the bottom of the stairs ask me for pay 3 000 and took me to my booth.

It's pretty dark inside, it's quite private but it's not a room for you only (Hm, if you are shy i think you never come here ahah). The benches aren't large take care !

The old man gave me a glass of cold drink it taste like cold coffee i did not dare drink to much

After 5 minutes the girl come, she talk to me in japanese, i reply in english we don't understand each other so she gesture me to take off pants and say me "soft touch" (can't finger here anyway i don't know how to do that lol)

She give me a towel to wash my and and she take a towel to wash my little friend, she lay down on my side and she stayed like that at least 10 minutes. After clean up the moment come, the BJ it was my first time and what time ahah, she did quite a lot of sucking noise, after approximatly 10 minutes i told her i will came, it's a CIM pink salon so... she keep her mouth on my little friend until i was finished, she clean me, I got up and left. No talk after or anything else...

The second time :

Same thing, it's 6.50pm, i turn in the street and this time i can't get in the man show me i need wait 30 minutes so i start to go away and instantly he wave me to get in. This time it was a old girl who ask for the 3 000yen. She took me to my booth, give me the cold drink and i wait.

I wait for ~15 minutes before my WG come, she speak/understand little of english so we can talk ! She was more friendly than the first (maybe 'cause we could speak, again, towel, clean my little friend. This time, i can touch her so i'm become nervous and start to touch her but before i told her i never touched a woman, she start her blowjob and WOW she was really really better than the first ! The first just suck. But her play with me and with my feeling, she change the rythme, the technique etc.. That was really good, again after ~15-20 minutes > CIM and clean and this time, we have speak until the time remaining end, she was really nice ! Time up, i got up and left.

Finally i have really appreciate this, i will repeat for sure. And sorry for my poor english ._.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
Speak japanese is recommended for talk with the girl, it make me feel sad to not be able to speak their language.

I believe request a girl is not free (1000-2000 more) but i'm not sure