Guest viewing is limited

Jan Jan (PS) Jan Jan. I went twice a week for one month.

requiemmorrow

The Beloved Face Painter
Contributor License
Reaction score
Service and/or Provider's Name:
Jan Jan Sugamo

Date of Encounter:
March 2019

Contact Method:
http://jan2-sugamo.com/index2.php

Appointment Length & Costs:
20 minutes/¥3000

Type/Location:
Pink Salon BBBJ

Language Notes:
English is fine, but you get a better experience with Japanese ability (I am N1)

Details of the Encounter:
There are many Jan Jan reviews, so I am hoping I can provide further insight with my experience as a regular there twice a week for a month.

So long story short, thanks to careful budgeting I managed to save up a good wad of cash and decided to blow it all at getting blown at a Pink Salon. Jan Jan was recommended here at TAG and was the closest to me, so I obliged. Before I go into detail, I will just say it clearly that if you are well endowed, it can be quite frustrating to find a good BJ in this country; there are even places that will refuse you specifically once the girls try your size. Thankfully at Jan Jan, they don’t.

Anyway, for every visit I was greeted at the foot of the basement stairs and asked for money. I think maybe one time I was given a mild “Genki?” greeting with a nervous chuckle. If I made any hint at girls that I enjoyed (details below) I was immediately demanded 3000 yen with no response. Obviously, capitalism isn’t the priority for staff at this establishment, as it is completely first come, first serve-till-you-come. (I have read that you can request a girl and pay a little extra, but I have yet to even be offered that option even after clearly requesting so in Japanese. Maybe the language barrier is good sometimes?)

The atmosphere is typical of a Pink Salon. Low lighting and ridiculously fast paced electro-dance pop with the intention to rile you up while covering up the sucking and moaning noises in the room.

Here are the girls I’ve encountered and details:

Sayaka: Definitely a bit older (50s, maybe older?), but she gives the infamous sloppy loud head many reviewers discuss. Her body looks great, but her aging face isn’t the best. According to the other girls, she is actually in high demand and because she understands the function of the joint has a good knack for getting customers off. She is a certain selection at some time, so be prepared.
Number of sessions: 3
Successful sessions: 2
Technique: A

Mai: My absolute favorite. She is definitely in her 40s, but she has an absolutely fantastic pair of teardrop tits that are fun to play with, and she is always wet. She is really good at firmly holding your cock in her mouth and pumping without fail till you reach an outstanding climax. To be honest, I never even saw her spit into the obligatory towel (though I’m sure she does) and would totally FS with her if possible.

Some folks may not like Mai perhaps because of her small mouth and teeth, but she so far has made me pop the most of all the girls. She is also quite bubbly and makes a fun conversation if you can at least murmur some Japanese.
Successful sessions: 3
Technique: A+

Hitomi: She’s a bit chubbier but young, possibly even 20s. She is a little dry in personality, but she makes up for it with her cute boobs, adorable noises while blowing, and gentle cleanup. I haven’t been finished by her yet, but maybe someday when I get a good wad of cash again I will. She may also use a condom on your first visit.
Number of sessions: 2
Successful sessions: 0
Technique: B-

Miyako: Hands down the most beautiful of the women. I’d say late 30s, with sleek skin, big beautiful brown eyes, and a gentle smile. Body wise she’s on the slender side, and it’s a pleasant sight. She is usually a very calming experience and has excellent tongue play on the frenulum. She also makes a great simple conversation, but is quite the strictly business type. I’d pay happily for FS with her if I could.
Technique: B+

Rio: An older woman and not really attractive at all. She is very skinny and bony and isn’t all too great a conversation. However, she has a sort of gentle and kind quality and pays careful attention to your reactions mid routine. She also took my expansive girth down mid shaft when I CIM which is quite exciting and easily makes her worth it if she ends up in your booth.
Technique: B

Kaede: Not my cup of tea. Firstly, she is somewhere in her late 50s at least, and is probably the laziest of the girls. I, for one, am not always in the mood to finger fuck or eat pussy. Sometimes I just want to lie back and fire, and that’s what I am paying for, right?

Unfortunately, Kaede isn’t the type to deal with that. She needs you to finger her or she will actually stop and force you to. It was quite annoying. Lastly, she was quite lazy and even at one point asked me to pay an additional ¥3000 because she started falling asleep while blowing me. IT was so weird! Eventually she stopped and said she didn’t want to do the full 20 minutes but still wanted to take my money and send me to the next girl. I was already mentally done with her so I agreed, but the owner did not let me pay again and instead sent her home that day.

I had two sessions with her and begged the bouncer dude not to send her to me. So far since then he hasn’t. If you run into her I hope you get a better experience than I did.
Technique: D

Yuria: Tall and busty, and definitely the kind you dream of emptying your nuts into. Giant breasts, a cute ass and fantastic skills. She was actually my very first experience at Jan Jan, and her automatic jump into sucking me was so mesmerizing I was thinking I’d get another go right away. Unfortunately, every time I had her was after an exhausting day of work so there really wasn't much success, but I'm certain the job would be done appropriately next time.
Technique: B-

There were 2-3 other girls that I saw, but I was never introduced. One of them was definitely a bit up in years, too. Either way, customer service was spot on and considering how often I visited they were very accommodating to me and my schedule as well (this is where the lacking language barrier pays off.)

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
I still have to try a couple of other spots recommended here, but of the Pink Salons I've been to in Japan it is a great place that gives the product you want at the price you pay for it. I hope you all run into my faves and let me know what you think!

Dedication indeed!
Its nice that you can still appreciate the qualities of ladies that are a bit older and good to hear that people can enjoy this place if they set the right expectations.
Its really too bad this place doesn’t seem to let foreigners nominate for some reason so they can not purposely pick your recommendations and its still luck of the draw.

Either way, great report and seems like you got a lot of action!

I went today (4/20) and was able to nominate Mai off your recommendation. Note though, I am a Japanese American and i have no japanese ability. All I had to say "Mai-chan onegai shimasu", payed the extra 3000 yen and waited for my turn.

She had some amazing foreplay before actually moving on to sucking. She did some very light teasing, touching, and stroking with some licking it felt amazing. Her tits were very nice and soft but i would prefer more perky. I didn't get to finish, which is a shame as it felt so good.

Very good recommendation though! And amazing dedication and detailed review of the place!

I am curious being new to Tokyo but how does this shop work. Are you in private room? If it 3 girl rotation and you blow your load on first one, you just up and leave?
Apologies for newbie questions?

I am curious being new to Tokyo but how does this shop work. Are you in private room? If it 3 girl rotation and you blow your load on first one, you just up and leave?

Three girls rotation? I think you are mixing things up.

Normally in a pink salon you are not in a private room.

Yuria was my favorite at Jan Jan hands down (pun intended). Even without being drunk as hell, I thought she was relatively attractive and she did a great job.

Imagine being in a shitty run down strip club but instead of girls giving lap dances to dudes on the couches, they're sucking them off while you're getting sucked off. They hear you and you hear them. And here you pretty much just get the one girl, blow your load and then leave feeling sticky and wondering what the fuck you were thinking.

Is Gaijin friendly? Today I tried Hanipuri (dont know if you tried it) and when I entered and ask for a girl (in japanese) the guy at the reception told me “memebers only” think is a good way to say “no gaijin” because in the website didn’t say that xD.

Is Gaijin friendly? Today I tried Hanipuri (dont know if you tried it) and when I entered and ask for a girl (in japanese) the guy at the reception told me “memebers only” think is a good way to say “no gaijin” because in the website didn’t say that xD.
I don't know the shop you mentioned, but the shop in this review, JanJan, takes foreigners... famously.

Yea, tho I read a recent one that now is foreigners banned

Yea, tho I read a recent one that now is foreigners banned
I believe I know what you are referring to and that's not exactly what happened. Please read all the comments in that specific review.