Walk up

Appointment Length & Costs:
30 min. ¥3,000

Type/Location:
Pink Salon

Language Notes:
Japanese but not required

Details of the Encounter:
Hadn’t been to Jan Jan in a while and tiring of DIY I decided to make visit. The tout signaled me from a full block away and once inside it seemed they had made it a bit more private since my last visit.
Took a seat and waited about 5 minutes for Rika. Probably in her 40s but younger than me. She was wearing a dress shirt and nothing else (an all access pass).
Her tits were pretty firm and those nips were rock solid nice, ass as well. All in all she was in pretty good shape. Started off with some hugging, fondling and nipple play before she took a dive onto my Johnson. After about 5 minutes I asked her to stick her ass in my face then gave her a good tongue lashing and fingering. After 10 minutes of this she finished me off with a combination of hand and mouth, which felt fantastic. Then a few minutes of light conversation before my time was up.
Stopped at Seijo Ishi for a can of IPA and got on the train for home.
So, for a total of ¥3,300 I got a nice Body2Body experience and quality beer. What a bargain!

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
I know Jan2 can be hit or miss. This time was well worth the trip.

Last edited by a moderator:
I’ve been to Jan Jan a total of 3 times, (4 counting today) and it just gets better & better!! The ladies are a little older, but the service has always been amazing!!
I’m becoming a big fan!!

Service and/or Provider's Name:
Jan Jan - Mika
http://jan2-sugamo.com/index2.php

Date of Encounter:
May 2019

Contact Method:
Walk up

Appointment Length & Costs:
30 min. ¥3,000

Type/Location:
Pink Salon

Language Notes:
Japanese but not required

Details of the Encounter:
Hadn’t been to Jan Jan in a while and tiring of DIY I decided to make visit. The tout signaled me from a full block away and once inside it seemed they had made it a bit more private since my last visit.
Took a seat and waited about 5 minutes for Rika. Probably in her 40s but younger than me. She was wearing a dress shirt and nothing else (an all access pass).
Her tits were pretty firm and those nips were rock solid nice, ass as well. All in all she was in pretty good shape. Started off with some hugging, fondling and nipple play before she took a dive onto my Johnson. After about 5 minutes I asked her to stick her ass in my face then gave her a good tongue lashing and fingering. After 10 minutes of this she finished me off with a combination of hand and mouth, which felt fantastic. Then a few minutes of light conversation before my time was up.
Stopped at Seijo Ishi for a can of IPA and got on the train for home.
So, for a total of ¥3,300 I got a nice Body2Body experience and quality beer. What a bargain!

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
I know Jan2 can be hit or miss. This time was well worth the trip.

Update Jan Jan Changed for the worse. No longer foreign friendly;
We’ve heard that before, and it usually turned out to be incorrect.

Reactions: Danbo and Cinnabums
Maybe this is a silly question, but I've never been to a pink salon. When you go to the booth to get serviced, is there a towel or something to sit on? Or are you expected to bare ass it on the bench?

Maybe this is a silly question, but I've never been to a pink salon. When you go to the booth to get serviced, is there a towel or something to sit on? Or are you expected to bare ass it on the bench?
Can't remember JanJan but at Flamingo in Kawasaki it's your bare ass on the fake leather.

Can't remember JanJan but at Flamingo in Kawasaki it's your bare ass on the fake leather.
Which is honestly just fine - they use the fake leather because it can be wiped down with alcohol between customers. I'm more comfortable with that than with towels that may or may not have been cleaned at a temperature high enough to kill crab nits.

Hi everyone, I usually enjoy the scene in Kansai and I had very positive experiences at 学校坂3年K組 (Pink Salon) in Osaka. On the other hand, it has been difficult to find a good pink salon in Tokyo where the quality and the service is comparable as well as open to GaiJin. Any recommendations? It seems a lot of them that used to be in 五反田 are no longer in business or not good anymore?

Thanks in advance.

Hi everyone, I usually enjoy the scene in Kansai and I had very positive experiences at 学校坂3年K組 (Pink Salon) in Osaka. On the other hand, it has been difficult to find a good pink salon in Tokyo where the quality and the service is comparable as well as open to GaiJin. Any recommendations? It seems a lot of them that used to be in 五反田 are no longer in business or not good anymore?

Thanks in advance.
This not a question you ask on an existing review.

Status
Not open for further replies.