Walk in

Appointment Length & Costs:
30 minutes, 3000 JPY

Type/Location:
In-store (Sugamo)

Language Notes:
All Japanese

Details of the Encounter:
I've only tried a Pink Salon once before, and that was 'Happy' a year or two ago. It was pretty much directly across the street from Jan-Jan, which you've probably seen reviewed here a bunch of times. Happy closed down unfortunately though, so now Jan-Jan is the default option.

I had just landed in Haneda earlier in the day, and after a quick bath and no budget to speak of available for for the last 3 hours before midnight, my choice was get an early night or take the 45 minute trip (on foot and trains) from Asakusa to Sugamo. Having not had a blowjob since before the 11 hour flight, I was in the mood for the latter.

Jan-Jan's foreigner friendly reputation was on full display here, as soon as I entered the street the obaasan was waving me down and inviting me inside. I gave her the cursory "haittemo ii desu ka?" just in case but there was never any doubt. The tenchou inside sounded a bit bored and just curtly asked for the fee, which as I said was 3k yen. However, according to the website it should have been 4k as it was most decidedly after 7pm, so no complaints from me. I was walked to a booth at the very front of the shop, walking past about three other occupied booths at various stages of play, where I was given a complimentary oolong tea and waited about 5 minutes for Sayaka to appear. I hadn't asked for her specifically (it's twice the price to do that), so we made introductions when she arrived.

I'd say Sayaka was probably in her mid-30s, had some quite large teeth and not a particularly cute face, but after she got me to take my pants down she stripped herself and her body was really nice. Smooth skin, B or C-cup tits with very erect nipples (which she was happy to let me touch and lick), and a trimmed pussy which got very wet very quickly as she lay down next to me and spread her legs as she started giving me my BBBJ, letting out pleasant moans as I rubbed her clitoris.

The blowjob was very good, utilising multiple techniques and lots of ball licking, and listening to the gags and moans of other nearby girls taking their loads, while the tenchou and other customers/girls walked past my open, waist-high booth really got me going, and as we approached the half hour Sayaka sucked every drop of cum out of me as I unloaded in her mouth.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
For 3,000 yen, you're unlikely to spend time with many truly stunning girls, but Sayaka's enthusiasm and technique was a great advertisment for the business of getting your dick sucked in a room full of other men getting the same treatment

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for the updated review on Jan Jan. 3,000 yen.... just cannot complain about much!

Approved: 9/4/2019

Does it still exist? The website doesn't work and I can't find it on google maps.

I felt very conflicted when I visited Jan Jan and I still feel so. When I entered and saw the girls I immediately wanted to leave but I decided to man up and hoped for the lesser evil. The provider(Kanae?) however was very nice and had awesome blowjob skills. When I arrived home, I decided to take a long shower to wash away my shame, though.
I guess JanJan is part of a special Japan experience similar to eating natto. Some love it and some hate it. I do not see myself going there again, but really nothing can beat their service for that price.