Appointment Length & Costs:
3k yen for 30 minutes

Type/Location:
Shop Location

Language Notes:
Japanese

Details of the Encounter:
Hi folks,

In the past times I've been in Japan and have usually went to Emotion/Dios for their pink salon service,simply because at least I've never failed to lose it.

Today,I decided I wanted to try a different place for a change and knowing about the many reviews on Jan Jan on these boards,decided to give that new place a try in hopes of replacing Emotions/Dios as a better pink salon place for foreigners. Looking at the site,I was thinking about the nomination course and that was my aim,to pick a pretty good,younger girl vs the often much older obaasans I get from E/D(lol,E/D.)

I wanted to get there by opening time to get the best chance for a *fresh* choice. Finding it,I walked towards the shop and the doorman saw me and flagged me in,without saying anything. Good,things are looking good so far I thought as I continued on my way downstairs.

Sadly,this is where it stopped. A very senior obaachan appeared and I asked her about the nomination course,she simply said,none(な)and said 3k for 30 minutes. Stupid me,I paid and hoped for the best. Another woman(definitely mature,seemed to be in her 40's from the sound of her voice and I found out her name was Yu(Yuu?).

Sat down,got a drink(which was different from E/D)hung my stuff and Yu asked me to drop my pants,so I did. She used a cold towel to wipe the little guy and b suction,just didn't get me over the edge. (Interestingly enough,I've had a little bit more heavier woman from E/D that was able to get me to free it out of the little guy,despite not attracted to her,her skill and knowing how to get a the raise out was the difference between the two of them. After a little apology for not getting me to blow it,cleaned up the little guy and gave me another cold towelette to clean my self. I got dressed and went back outside and asked the doorman about the nomination course and he said something about the young girls aren't listed for nomination or something similar,my bad horrible Japanese.

Now in a grumpy mood,I went to Asakusa Rockza and was amazed at hour much the entire show played out. Compared to other similar strip shows but this one took it to another whole level,like it was a broadway quality show.

After that,I actually wanted to vent the little guy out and even went to New Hot Point to let out some frustration.

After waiting with about 3-4 other guys in the same waiting room,we went into our booths and waited. Thankfully,got a VERY nice girl,Yuuko and chose the A option. Waited for what felt like 15-25 minutes until it was my turn. We made short small chat and she gave me a CBJ with me touch her boobs ,then for unknown reasons,try to finish me off via HJ,which wasn't listed on the course sheet. 5 minutes to blow it and time almost up,the little guy finally relented. Yuuko thanked and I thanked her back.

Final Thoughts:
Not Recommended.

Closing Comments:
Jan Jan,in the end,its not for me because I prefer girls in rotation.

30 minutes for 3k is a great deal but of course I don't ever plan to go back to there. I'm sure many have had far greater choice but for me,this one experience just shot all chances of future visits down.

Last edited by a moderator:
There are indeed a lot of reviews here about Jan Jan. The trick is to actually read them before you go. :p

Scrap that, I meant to say before you decide against going.

Did you really read the reviews at all?
There are no young girls at Jan Jan.

Also if you read the New Hot Point reviews, its normal they try to finish you off with a hj if you don’t pop from CBJ on time because there is a limited time frame.

There are indeed a lot of reviews here about Jan Jan. The trick is to actually read them before you go. :p

Scrap that, I meant to say before you decide against going.

Nope,I tend to react to much on impulse more then I want,like when it comes to buying things,tend not to think carefully and researching before hand,which has burned me so much in the past. Though going on vacation has got me to be careful in planning and being prepared.

Reactions: hardharry
Did you really read the reviews at all?
There are no young girls at Jan Jan.

Also if you read the New Hot Point reviews, its normal they try to finish you off with a hj if you don’t pop from CBJ on time because there is a limited time frame.

I should have,I've been to NHP twice before but only for the HJ option,but yes,again,should have done more post reviews on places I want to go in the future in order to make no mistakes.

What's the "youngest" older woman's age at there? All I can recall while getting serviced was hearing one of them from a nearby table moaning like crazy for a bit and it didn't help my situation too much,lol.

Depends on how old the punter is. To some of us, they're ALL young girls....

Not that young a guy anymore,late 40's and now I tend to need a lot more time to get going. I was thinking Yu was likely closer to my range then most of others I've been with in the past.

What's the "youngest" older woman's age at there?
I can only speak from reports. Some people have mentioned end 30s i think, but they might have just been westerners who are fooled by Asian young looks. I think you have most chance to get women in their 40s or 50s at Jan Jan and appearantly there are some peeks above that.

Thanks for the review! How is Yuuko in the looks department, btw?

She was very good looking,just like her picture on posted on the side of the counter near the front entrance. About on par as many of the girls you'd see in say,Tobita Shinchi but a little lighter on the make up.

Reactions: monalisaoverdrive