Walk In

Appointment Length & Costs:
30min - 3.000 yen

Type/Location:
Shop Location

Language Notes:
I speak only english and she speak only japanese

Details of the Encounter:
Arrive at Sugamo station and took South Exit.
Outside the shop have a man look at me and start to nod, i nod back and walk down stair, paid 3.000 yen and sat on a small sofà.
After 2/3 min one woman arrive, over 40yo, slim, small boobs and nice ass.
I took off my underwear and she did the same, clean my cock with the tissue and start to blow me while i fingering her pussy, she let me play with her pussy all the time.
Her technique was ok, she dont suck so deep but it was pleasant. i cum in her mouth and she suck me slowly till the end.

Dress on, bye bye

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, May Repeat.

Closing Comments:
I saw other 2 girls, one of them work with a gaijin too, both were over 40yo like my girl but body seems ok.

I remember that in my younger days, i would go straight to drop the suitcase at the Hilton Shinjuku, and head of immediately to hinomaru for a "welcome BJ"... back in the early 90s....
i was at the elementary school in early 90s.....
:dummy1:

I remember that in my younger days, i would go straight to drop the suitcase at the Hilton Shinjuku, and head of immediately to hinomaru for a "welcome BJ"... back in the early 90s....

I think some of the ladies from the early 90's are still on the roster. You should go back for old times sake.

Regards,

MossBoss

Back in the early-to-mid 1990s, I discovered Roppongi Krystal.

Not long after, when the commercialized version of the Internet started to really take off, I discovered the original World Sex Guide and alt.sex.prostitution.

That's when I began posting and became almost a One Man Wrecking Crew in Tokyo. Ah, the memories :)

Reactions: Sudsy