http://jan2-sugamo.com/

Appointment Length & Costs:
30min, 3000 yen

Type/Location:
Pink Salon

Language Notes:
Basic Japanese

Details of the Encounter:
Second time to JanJan - first time was great, so thought I wouldn't bother trying elsewhere. Second time was excellent too.
Got there right on opening at 12, so paid my 3,000 to a bloke with a very bad ponytail, and went right in.
When the girl came, stupidly forgot to make a mental note of her name (again), so apologies for not being able to give specifics. She cleaned me up, then stripped off to fully nude, and set to work.
Dark, medium-length tied-back hair. Not chubby, but not skinny, so something in between. Completely shaved pussy. Tattoos on her back.
Her technique was good, and she was happy to be fingered - got nice and wet, plenty of moaning. She was pretty receptive, slowed down when I asked, took her hands away when I asked etc etc. Really good actually.
She knew enough English to tell me when I had give more minutes left (am sure I didn't get the full 30, but finished anyway, so not over bothered).
Really good experience, so once again happy with JanJan.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
Will definitely be back. Two really good visits here (superstition tells me the third will be horrific...)

According to the website it is 3,000 yen for 20 minutes. Not 30 minutes as stated by the reviewer.

Reactions: AliceInWonderland
Two really good visits here (superstition tells me the third will be horrific...)[/QUOTE]
You are probably right, if the laws of statistics means something..
I must have gone close to 10 times, and had all sorts of experience , from incredible (once ) to horrific (once.). Thanks for sharing.

You are right. They must have reviewed their pricing system due to Brexit.

MossBoss

How attractive are the ladies there? I have this image of them being plain or low average like Hinamaru. Actually I would rate Hinamaru terrible. Walked up the stairs once with some friends and came back down immediately after seeing the photos. Lol.

To be honest, both times I've been there the woman were pretty decent. The first one was chubby, but perfectly decent looking, the second was fairly tanned and tattooed, and again not at all ugly. Not the hottest women you've ever seen, but certainly not ugly.

And I think it's been 3,000 for 30 mins for a while. Certainly was in December or January when I last went. Not a bad deal!

I think this is the first positive review I have ever read for Jan Jan. For the price, it always seemed to me, when considering the quality of the staff (physical appearance and skill) you got what you paid for. That is probably why I never went there. Maybe they employing some sort of quality control?

I think this is the first positive review I have ever read for Jan Jan. For the price, it always seemed to me, when considering the quality of the staff (physical appearance and skill) you got what you paid for. That is probably why I never went there. Maybe they employing some sort of quality control?
Jan Jan is not that bad @JayL :) Girls hav their own ways for bj even tho most of them are in 30s or more but there are some girl in 20 or 22 u can get by nomination I suppose.They are really friendly and opened to anyone.I hav been there like 4times and Tencho is friendly to me as well and send some 3or4star girls to me now