Walkin

Appointment Length & Costs:
3000 yen for 20 minute?

Type/Location:
Bj bar

Language Notes:
No english

Details of the Encounter:
Joined TAG a while ago during previous month long trip but end up didn't have a chance to be alone. Some last minute schedule change lead me to come to Japan again.

This week is the ?lord's? birthday and hotel went skyrocket, I ended up staying in sugamo.

I was walking around alone in one afternoon and I was getting hailed by touts along the street(I'm from Hong Kong), I usually ignore since I cannot speak nihongo and knowing as soon as I open my mouth things will get awkward. However I see some westerner getting access to one of the store. I made the next corner and whip out my phone and quickly find out it is janjan. Since I never played in Japan I figured worse that could happen is 3000yen down the drain so I went in.

As soon as I entered mama San asked for 3000 yen. Paid up and she led me to the first row(3 customer including me). First thing that shock me is how small the couch is (I'm fairly overweight... In 300 range) and I begin to wonder how can I even proceed.

Within 5 minutes a lady came, I think she is called minami... In her late 40s and skinny. The girl serving other customer is chubby but look younger. Back and forth a few basic convo and she found out I'm not Japanese. She instruct to take my pants off.

Due to my size I was not able to find a good position for the deed. I end up spreading My leg 90 degree on couch and on floor while she kneel in front of me. She did not take any thing off since I cannot access anyways. The initial cleaning and the first suck... OMG I don't know what kind of things they use to disinfect, almost bring numbness and pain. That effect lasted whole time and she tried sucking and wanking. I came close but didn't unload.

It was not comfortable with 5 minute warning I asked her to stop. She apologize to me while I did the same, I think with that strong shit I am not going anywhere, the tingle sensation later for a while and gone before the night ends.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will not Repeat.

Closing Comments:
I think this is as cheap as you can get for us who want a quick fix, but for me it doesn't work out due to my body, I'm not sure how other manage to find a good position with interaction... And that alcohol!

Moved to shinjuku with 48hours remaining, might try again at hh(2 blocks away) or [Redacted].

Last edited:
Thanks for the review. Yeah, for the most part you get what you pay for.

Sorry your first time there went South. I have been there twice in the last two months and both times left there better than I came in.

Reactions: Gunmachan