Walked in

Appointment Length & Costs:
20min (I guess, didn’t keep track) 3000yen

Type/Location:
Shop

Language Notes:
Japanese

Details of the Encounter:
I am going to skip the basics of Jan Jan (how to get there etc.) because it’s super easy and there are plenty of reviews on TAG that already did that.

The lady didnt exactly look like a playboy bunny but she was very nice and I was surprised at how skilled she was. I think she was in her early 50s (though you never know with how good Japanese women look). She instantly let me know about her skills with some super nice balls->tip licking thing she does. Everything that came after was super enjoyable. I can’t say I’m very experienced but it was fantastic, even though I had to help her a little at the end cause I guess I am just too much to handle (lol). Also was very happy that I was able to finger her etc.

I have read the other reviews here and honestly I don’t know if my expectations were just really low or if I got super lucky and got one of the best working at Jan Jan.

I think for the price it’s a no brainer if you are a gaijin looking for good value. I’ve only been once though so keep that in mind, maybe I got lucky.

PS: Are there any pink salons that do deepthroats?

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, May Repeat.

Closing Comments:
Good price, good head.

Last edited: