http://jan2-sugamo.com/sp/index2.php

Appointment Length & Costs:
30min/3,000円

Type/Location:
Sugamo Station

Language Notes:
English

Details of the Encounter:
I hadn't been to JANJAN in a while and after reading so many positive reviews lately. I decided to go get a quick little lunch time blowjob. I did not choose a provider on this occasion and was randomly provided Tomoko.
Tomoko is slim, no titts, no ass, has had some plastic surgery done on her face, and probably around her mid-40s to early 50's. She does a little small talk and then wipes your cock with wet towel. After this she undresses and the blowjob begins.
Her blowjob technique is a combination of hand and slightly dipping your head into her mouth(slightly passed her lips) and alternating this technique with rubbing your head against her lower lip and stroking your cock at a faster pace. When you're close to shooting she will hold the base of your cock and slightly put your head into her mouth. As you cum she'll gently slurp it and then spit on a towel. At no point in time does she add any suction or use her tongue during the blowjob.

Final Thoughts:
Not Recommended.

Closing Comments:
If you don't want a mediocre blowjob,and the possibility that you will not cum within the 30min. avoid Tomoko

Thanks for the report. Again, 50/50 chance of getting good or bad service. In this case... not so good.