Walk-in

Appointment Length & Costs:
20 min / 3000¥

Type/Location:
Pink Salon/Sugamo

Language Notes:
Very little Nihongo

Details of the Encounter:
Well I had taken a 2 month break from mongering. I hopped back in the game my going to one of my usual haunts, Jan Jan. It had been closed the last two time I tried to go there in December so it was nice to be there again. I arrived shortly after noon and was the first one in the door. I believe they paired me up with Ure? She said her name twice and that's what it sounded like...Well anyways, hands down the best blowjob I've had. A lot of head movement and willing to work the problem until the solution came to fruition (pun intended) she also had a really nice personality and was very giggly and smiled a lot. Part of that may have been because she had to switch to and HJ when time was getting close and I went on here hands. She was very apologetic even though I really didn't care. She did all the "heavy lifting" and the cleanup at the end so nothing really to complain about.

She was probably early 40's with A or maybe B cups. Shoulder length hair worth blonde highlights. Not toned but not pudgy either. Overall body was probably a
5/10 but she made up for it in work ethic and personality, two things that should never be discounted.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
Overall great experience getting back in the game and at 3,000¥ for a mouth massage down south what more could you ask for?

Thanks for your report about Jan Jan @Handel456 -- always appreciated.

It's also good to get a positive report about Jan Jan -- as usual, there's usually one good report for every 3-4 bad ones. It varies a lot...

Nonetheless, glad that your experience was good one. Thanks for stopping by to share the experience. :)

Thanks for your report about Jan Jan @Handel456 -- always appreciated.

It's also good to get a positive report about Jan Jan -- as usual, there's usually one good report for every 3-4 bad ones. It varies a lot...

Nonetheless, glad that your experience was good one. Thanks for stopping by to share the experience. :)

No problem. Overall my experiences in the Tokyo area have been good. Yeah there are a few mediocre to bad ones here and there but you have to take it in stride. I am going to try to get out once or twice a month to enjoy the area.

I'll get some more reviews next month as it looks like this will be my only adventure this month.

I think the one time I went there, I got unlucky, probably because it was around noon -- too early. My lady was standoffish and she was as old as me. Usually I have a hard time not finding younger women, as I am older than Gandalf and many elves. Anyway, she was old. How old was she? When she went to school, they didn't have History. Lincoln took off on her birthday. I mean she was old. I told her to act her age... and she died.

I went back to Jan Jan. Turns out her name is "U". Anyways I don't think she remembered me from a couple of weeks ago but she did another stellar performance. No teeth whatsoever and takes about 3/4 me in her mouth. I'm about 17cm so nothing to brag about but she does a good job. I brought some chocolates and gave them two her at the end of out session as a thank you.

Looks like a may become a regular of hers.