3,000 yen, 30 mins

Type/Location:
Jan Jan - Sugamo

Language Notes:
Didn't seem to speak English, happy to repeat and speak slowly in Japanese

Overall Rating:
9 out of 10

Details of the Encounter:
First time at Jan Jan and first time at a Pink Salon. Chose Jan Jan for price and based on reviews on this forum.

Didn't catch the name of the girl, and none of the ones listed as being on shift on the website match her. But at a guess it was either Minami or Sakura, based on the site photos and descriptions.

Chubby girl, late 20s, early 30s, longish hair, quite smiley and softly spoken. Came dressed in a teddy and pants.
After a quick chat she asked me to take my jeans and boxers off, then wiped me off with a wet towel. Then she took her pants off, lowered her top to take her tits out and had me move over on the bench so she could lie out on it on her side.
She said it was ok to touch, and seemed to enjoy being fingered. Got quite wet and moaned a bit.
Her technique was fantastic, with a bit of hand use and good variation with mouth and tongue. Was happy to slow down and wait when I asked, so I could span it out a bit longer.
I think she'd have been OK with 69, but I wasn't really in the mood for that.
Took the whole load in her mouth and took time to get it all before spitting it out into a towel. Then wiped me off, went away to sort herself out before coming back for a brief chat.

Was a bit nervous, being the first time to try one of these places, but was so easy and relaxed - from entering off off the street to leaving again.

The place itself is rough and ready, but comfortable enough for what it is. A bit smoky, but a walk outside for half an our should get that off you! Also, people do walk past in the aisle while you're at it, and you can hear other people moaning away, but if that doesn't bother you - didn't bother me - you'll be fine.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, May Repeat.

Closing Comments:
Cheap and cheerful, easy and relaxed, great girl with great technique.

Err, I dunno if they do FS, didn't attempt to find out. I doubt it though. Also, was too busy to pay attention to the other girls! Mine was nice enough though.
And as said above - the come goes in their mouth!