Walk-in

Appointment Length & Costs:
30 mins I think

Type/Location:
Pink Salon shop

Language Notes:
Shop only speaks Japanese

Details of the Encounter:
This shop had been closed for a long time but I was walking by and the sign was lit up. So good news @Echimonkey and @homer69 they're back open. I walked in and was greeted warmly and I asked if gaijin were ok. The front guy asked the tenchou to come up. He asked my Japanese level. I replied that it was low but I produced something I got from a website that I can't mention on TAG. Basically it's a paper saying I understand the rules. The tenchou showed me their rules and explained them using hand gestures. Lol. I said wakata and he shook my hand and hugged me. And I was seated. So i waited a bit and then an unattractive woman comes and greets me. She was in her early 40's and chubby. But I think I'm in where just a few months ago I got denied by the other places and this could be a test. So I went with it. Her name was Nao. Her skills were so so but I was able to pop in her mouth. I went back a week later and got another woman. She was slightly more attractive but still old. However her skills were much better. I don't remember her name. cost 1: 7,000¥ 2: 5,000¥.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, May Repeat.

Closing Comments:
Some might say not worth it but I saw a chance to open a door and I did. While I would've like a better looking girl I felt it was important to show them that foreigners are ok even if we can't speak the language.

Sounds like this could be about "Happy" instead of "JanJan" that was mentioned in the title.
Excuse me if i'm wrong, but i think Happy is the one that was closed for renovation and also JanJan is cheaper and i think they always let foreigners in pretty easily.

Sounds like this could be about "Happy" instead of "JanJan" that was mentioned in the title.
Excuse me if i'm wrong, but i think Happy is the one that was closed for renovation and also JanJan is cheaper and i think they always let foreigners in pretty easily.
This place is in 大宮 (Omiya) which is in Saitama prefecture. I tried to clarify in the ( ) in the title maybe I should have put "in" instead. I think Jan Jan in Sugamo is a different company to the one I went to in Omiya. But it seems to be about the same quality. They don't seem to have an active website, but here is a secondary site http://www.pinsalo-life.com/club-janjan

Reactions: AliceInWonderland
This place is in 大宮 (Omiya) which is in Saitama prefecture. I tried to clarify in the ( ) in the title maybe I should have put "in" instead. I think Jan Jan in Sugamo is a different company to the one I went to in Omiya. But it seems to be about the same quality. They don't seem to have an active website, but here is a secondary site http://www.pinsalo-life.com/club-janjan
Sorry for my mistake :)