March 2017 (noon)

Contact Method:
http://jan2-sugamo.com/shop_gal.php?galdatacd=122020&gals_list=on

Appointment Length & Costs:
30 minutes / 3000¥

Type/Location:
Walk in

Language Notes:
I used Japanese, but it is very foreign friendly, providers try their best with English. Even I was able to keep up the conversation with barely N5 level Japanese.

Details of the Encounter:
Long time lurker, first time poster so bear with me =)

I was finaly able to realize my long time fetish, pink salons. Although I was very nervous when I got off the train because of the crowd (maybe because I went in a weekend?). Street was empty and the tout literally signalled me from miles away (lol)

I went in, everything went really smooth. I was preparing for this, like literally studying every material on this site. Teaching myself additional sentences etc.. But once I got down stairs mama san asked for 3000¥ and took me to my seat. =) That was it. From what I can tell you could do it without even talking once.

After a couple of minutes Akiko came (she said her name is Aki-chan so I assume it is Akiko on the website). She was at her 40's but was not bad looking with a nice slender body type. She was embarassed when I was looking at her so that was sweet :)

We talked in Japanese and her conversation skills were a bit weird, she is definitely chatty but for some reason she started talking about politics and war lol. But anyways we got down to business, it was good but maybe her technique is not the best. I was able to touch anywhere I want and she seemed to listen to me when I told her how she should do it. So that was great.

I couldn't came from bbbj :)/ I never did in my life for some reason) but she tried her best until the end. I could see she was really tired for doing this 30 minutes.

She was very nice and apologetic, we talked a bit more and she told me she'll learn more until the next time =) which was sweet.

I may try soaplands next another fetish of mine, this experience show'd me there is nothing to be nervous about.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, May Repeat.

Closing Comments:
Overall, it was a nice experience and Akiko is a really good gal that gives her best. I may like to see her on another setting or longer next time.

Long time lurker, first time poster so bear with me =)
Welcome! Thanks for joining up and sending your first review. :)
for some reason she started talking about politics and war lol.
wtf? lol... that's a new one.. i mean in a pink salon?
I may try soaplands next another fetish of mine, this experience show'd me there is nothing to be nervous about.
Exactly right, just take small steps.. nothing really to be worried about. :) Just use common sense.

Again, thanks for joining and writing the review, much appreciated!

Welcome! Thanks for joining up and sending your first review. :)

Thank you! TAG was very helpfull in the proces so of course I'll share my first p4p experience =)

wtf? lol... that's a new one.. i mean in a pink salon?

Lol yeah, and that was during the cleaning part, she realized and apologized profoundly after that. And funny thing is I am a very apologetic person as well so our conversation was pretty much saying "no no no I'm sory" back and forth :D