Walk in

Appointment Length & Costs:
3000yen 30min

Type/Location:
Jan Jan store

Language Notes:
Basic japanese

Details of the Encounter:
Went to Jan Jan for the first time two days ago and went again 10min before I wrote this review.

Dint ask for the girls name but both that service me are in their mid 30s. Not for people that wan hot pretty girl but a good place if all u wan is some BJ to unload. The guy standing by the stairs bow at me from far away as in he can read my mind and know I'm heading there. He asked if I can speak japanese, told him yes and he told me 3000. Pay him and he lead me to my booth/tall bench. Waited for awhile and the girl came. Chat a bit, she got undress and wipe my little brother with wet towel.

Went down and gave an awesome BJ. You are allowed to finger them as much as u wan. Came after a couple of minutes. Pull up pants and sit there chat till time out.

Both girls are in their mid 30s however the one today seems a bit younger. Both are very friendly and talk quite a lot.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
Will definitely come again when feel like needing a budget Bj. It's a bit stress while waiting as u won't noe which girl will come to u.

JanJan sucks. Literally. Often in a pleasant, albeit slightly mechanical way.

Best of all though is you can be black, white or brown, red or green- tencho just...doesn't...care.

All comers are welcome. (pun intended).